Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

+4
Thor
Admin Kurosaki
yourivdb
Yang
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 3 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

* Luna got angry at her little brother " Yukio! that is no way to treat another person!" she yelled at him then walked around to face her little brother " You can not win if you fight so calm down. I don't care what they call us its not our fault we are like this. We are nothing but equals so don't jump to conclusions." She said in a tone of anger at first but then it died down. Luna turned around to face Sora " I'm sorry for my bothers actions, I'm Luna Tokugawa, and this is my little brother Yukio Tokugawa, this town is our home so I don't want to see it get destroyed." Luna said in a kind tone after taking a fairly low bow.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 3 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm

" Sorry i have been just stressed out a lot learning about my powers and family just makes grumpy all the time." Yukio said jumping off the dragon and calming himself. " Yukio Tokugawa, Head of The Reapers a group of yogoreta." He said nodding.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm

"I'm sorry if I offended you Yukio-kun. I meant no harm" Sora said and he looked towards Luna, "And it's nice to meet you Luna-chan." Sora extended his hand to Luna.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 pm

* Luna ruffled her brothers hair a little bit, telling him that he was a good boy while giving him a kind look from her eyes since she could not smile. After that She turned to face Sora and look at his hand, confused. She looked at her hand then at his, she reached out her hand and gave a handshake. " nice to meet you...?" She said with a bit of a confused look.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Sora blushed a little when he shook her hand, "Did I do something wrong?"
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

''hmm...how troublesome...'''said youri while changing back into his shinigami form.''youri de la montana,espada number 10 and unseated part of the 13 court squad.''he said looking at the human.''dislike it to meet you'' he said sarcastic at the human with a small evil grin on his face.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 am

"Your name, you have not tolled us." Luna said slightly turning her head to the side ' so this is the western introduction, I wonder why he didn't say his name? or the other persons name?...is he okay?' She thought to her self.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 am

"Sora, Hidayo, honestly, can't you even get along with our neighbors? I'm sorry if they've caused any trouble Luna-San." Kensei said as he suddenly arrived. "I take it that Kouji is currently baby-sitting the children." Kensei assumed since only Yukio and Luna were there.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am

"Sora-kun.." she said in a kind tone while eyes eyes seems to smile at him " Most of children should be asleep, since it is almost midnight" Luna said trying to make her little brother realize that it was past his bed time. " Yukio, starting tomorrow, you will train with me... since you are out of breath already..." added while closing her eyes and sighed at the end, it did sound a little mean, but it was for his own good.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 pm

" Heeeey! I was running around looking for you." Yukio said frustrated. " And I'm 15 i can stay up as late as i want." He said turning back to his normal form.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 pm

"Oh, yeah. That's my fault for not introducing myself." Sora chuckled awkwardly and shook Youri's hand too. "I'm Sora Takeru. I'm....well....the leader of Xcution, which is a group of Fullbringers who hunt down Hollows." Sora then turned to Kensei, "Sorry Kensei-san. I just....well, it's my job to kill any and all Hollows and Arrancar and...." Sora suddenly turned to Youri, "What the hell?! You just admitted you're one of the Espada! What the fuck are you doing in a Shinigami body!? What the fuck are you doing with a Shikai!?"
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Wait what?!? Konton Senso to Shi!!!" Yukio turned back to harmoni. " I hate Espada. The Reapers are made to destroy it! Im calling some members right now." Yukiio pulled out a phone.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 pm

''....uhmm...did i say something bad?''said youri confused.''i dont really get what is the problem...i eat souls for breakfast just like everybody else...''he said trying to make a little joke.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 pm

A hole in the atmosphere appeared as a younger looking Teen appeared, he stepped out of the Garganta, "Now where is that Youri... knowing him he should either be in trouble by now or have made an uproar.. why is it allways me that gets sent for him T.T" Miguel Propelled himself leaving what seemed like a Wave behind him, he moved around barely sensing Youris presence, Miguel stopped and droped 100 feet landing in the middle of all the commotion. He left a big crater under shacking the ground around the different faces around him. Once he landed he looked at Youri straight in the eye "Heya Razz". Miguel was innocent and didn't realize the entrance he just pulled could infuruate the people around him. Miguel Hid his Number placed on his Front Torso, it was placed in a very big fashion, he made sure his Arrancar uniform would cover it.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Luna noticed something coming and moved out of the way. " YOU there! Destroy the town anymore and I will not hesitate to attack you until you leave or die!" She yelled at the person who just came in, she was getting angry and felt something strange in him, that she sensed from her father before he died.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Miguel turned around to find a lady with blue hair, " You didnt have to yell T.T" Miguel was Sad at this point and had Anime tears roll down his cheek, Miguel didnt like to get yelled at, or get in trouble. His tears were fluent. "*Sob.. *sob.. im sorry T.T" Miguel looked kinda like a 15 year old child. But acted much younger.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

''yo...some...guy..you should not be wrecking this world...''

Last edited by yourivdb on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm

five cloaked men appeared through some rip in the air. " Good you guys are here. Now explain yourself Youri!" Yukio yelled pulling out his scythes
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

* Luna just glared at the newcomer like something was wrong, she didn't like him or trust him at that. he was way to emotional too. Sighing at her little brother that seemed to get really carried away..*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Sora looked at the scene and noticed something under the newcomers coat, a number. Sora balled his hands into fists, "What the hell are two Espadas doing here?! And what the hell are you doing with a Shinigami body?!" Sora yelled despite the fact that on the inside he was telling himself to calm down and to not make a fool of himself. Why do I care so much about how i act? Sora thought.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

" Thats what I'm saying! I have five reaper agents with me if you are gonna try to destroy karakura town will kill you." Yukio said as they cloaked men stepped up beside him.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 pm

''ah god dammit...you guys should just shut up and be happy you meet the non-violent espada members...''say'd youri while looking at the human.''and i am not afraid of your reaper agent either..i am here to protect..not destroy..''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

" What? Protect what kind of espada are you??" Yukio said surprised.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Miguel stopped crying suddenly, he then turned around and looked at the man asking questions. "Hi im Miguel, i guess you can say Im Youris superior Razz" Miguel was over getting yelled at, almost like a mood swing. He watched Luna behind him, "HI why do u feel like an Arrancar and Shinigami smashed into one mixed being?" Miguel was a child at heart, but not dumb. He senced what he senced in Ryo as well as Youri into one being, which confused him. Miguel then looked up at the 5 reapers, "Im not here to fight, but if i see any of those things get near me its a threat... I don't want to accidently kill anyone so please put them away." Miguel turned serious for a few seconds then went back to smiling at the man who asked him the question. He did not want to cause a bad impression and make a fight out of it. Miguel then looked puzzled at Youri, he was non-violent now?
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm

* Luna didn't answer Miguel, she just looked at him, more precisely she watched his every movement and she was not yelling at him her words from before was a warning.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next