Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers}

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers} Empty The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers}

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Kouji walked down the street from school The sun set letting the moon drain it of its life. Kouji watched it, the mixtures of warm colors in the sky. He let out his sigh before getting tackled by his younger brother. He smiled brightly before ruffling his hair. "Heya buddy, how are ya?" Kouji asked his younger brother as his youngest sister ran around the corner before grabbing him. "Dont Go Running Off Like That! You Will Worry Me and Mommy!" She snapped as he let out a whine before getting away with her and clinging to Kouji whom just basically fell over thanks to PE. He regained his balance and smiled before setting him down. "Go see what sissy is making for dinner, ok?" He smiled before sending them off and just staring down the street randomly, slightly bothered by something.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers} Empty Re: The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers}

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 pm

"Hey Kouji." Ken said calmly with a smile as he suddenly appeared right in-front of his friend as if out of nowhere. "So, how has the family been?" Ken asked politely.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers} Empty Re: The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers}

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Kouji kept looking down the street before giving a jump when he saw his old friend. "Dammit Kensei dont do that! You almost made me punch you!" Kouji growled before he smiled none the less. "They are all well but im still surprised they are doing better than I am." Kouji smiled before he caught something at the corner of his eye at the end of the street. Kouji lightly pushed his friend aside and started walking down the street. "Hey Ken did you see that?" He pointed to the corner.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 pm

((Ummm kensei is with us watching Sora fight a menos grandes. Im confused.....))
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 pm

((Luke this is happening at a different time its called liquade time, your character can be in more than one thread at a time.))
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

"Yeah... Let's check it out." Ken said calmly as he walked towards the corner. Kensei was well aware that Kouji acted a lot like his father, Grimmjow. It was an honor for him to get to know Grimmjow, and he looked up to him like an uncle. "Kouji, I never said this before, but I thought very highly of your father. Sometimes you sound just like him."Ken said to him with a smile.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Kouji stopped and looked at Kensei froze. He did see something but he kept walking with Kensei. He didnt like bringing up the topic of his father, it always upset him. It brought back upsetting memories. Well more or less the happy ones that he cherished. Kouji growled lightly but sniffled after. In truth he was very sensitive, and missed his father alot, the person that risked his life to save him. He turned to Ken and froze. "Kensei......I miss him....." Uji sniffled again before turning around in a tough manner. "Now dont think im weak becuase I miss him, im just as strong as him! Now lets get searching." Kouji said as his heart ached and he kept walking, he had to be tough for his family and show a good example of how to be a man to his youngest brother.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yes, you are just as strong as him. He will also always be in your heart, Kouji. In fact, you've already proven yourself to be a man by looking after and taking care of your siblings." Kensei finished when they finally reached the corner.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Kouji smiled before turning to Kensei. "Well of course im the son of Buru! Mahahahahah!" Uji boasted before hearing a sharp scream and turning around to see a hollow having his 2 youngest siblings. His body froze before he clenched his fists before charging at the large bird like hollow. "LET THEM GO DAMMIT! YOU FUCKING OVERSIZED TURKEY!!!!" The bird hollow swung its wing an slammed him against the tree causes his human body to die and his soul to be free. Although no chain laid on his chest, he laid unconscious.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Ken ran towards the hollow at a speed that was too fast for any normal human to see, and he attempted to strangle the hollow, and remove it's mask. If successful, Ken would hurry over to Kouji and inform him about the true identity of his father.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Kouji laid against the tree knocked out. His breaths slowed, still no chain. The hollow cried out as Koujis little brother kept screaming. The hollowed managed to slap the attack boy away with his wings protecting him. It would also be to dangerous to kill the hollow as it would hurt his little brother. Kouji entered his inner world unknowingly. Inside he opened his eyes and found himself sitting down in water, not wet, and looking at pillar with a large moon behind it. Kouji looked up to see a cloaked man standing up, he had a blue glow and a sword. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" Kouji growled before the cloaked man dropped his sword and it landed in front of him. "Use it, or see your kin die."[/color] He spoke few words as Kouji gently wrapped his hands around the blade. Kouji gave it a heave. "Use it well." Mun-en stated before Kouji ran and jumped off the island into the water and went back to the real world. As a small burst f blue raitsu was seen around him and a sword in his hand. His fist gripped it tightly before he charged at the bird cutting off its wings before running up its back then cutting its wrist causing him to drop the little brother and Kouji caught him. The bird hollow screeched before 4 or five of the same appeared.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 pm

"Kouji, you've awakened your power!" Ken said with surprise, and he was amazed by how much reiatsu he was sensing from him. In fact, he took notice of the flames coming from his body. "I'll take the children to safety. You just take care of the Hollows for now. Is that okay?" Ken stated and asked.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Kouji gave a wave of his hand to signal Kensei could run off with the kids before he jumped up and slashed a hollows hand and then cutting the other down. He jumped back dodging a few attack before getting slashed on the arm but growls as his tail lightly bounces. He ran and jumped onto a near by wall before jumping you and slashing another hollow down. "DANM YOU ALL!" Kouji yelled before giving a final slash and killing the last hollow he panted as his arm bled.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Kensei took the two kids back home, and he went back to Kouji and started licking his bleeding arm. Ken wouldn't be able to stop because he liked the taste too much. It really was an artificial high for him, but it would probably creep out Kouji.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Kouji huffed lightly as he stood still as he flung the blood of his blade and gave a rather soul expression. He took a few steps before stopping at he park and sitting down on the swing set looking at a tree before getting licked and jumped. "WHAT THE HELL DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO POP OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!!!" Kouji yelled flipping out but calmed down quickly. He looked at Kensei who licked his arm. "You licking it wont make it better! Your not a god danm cat!" Kouji hissed as he jerk his arm resting it before staring at Kensei. "Without dad around I have to do everything for the family." Kouji looked up at the sky and sighed as his arm bled more.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 pm

While Kouji was complaining, Ken quickly tied up his friend's wound. "I'm sorry Kouji, it just come by habit." Kensei said apologetically. "Also, you really are dead." he added bluntly, indicating Kouji's dead corpse.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Kouji raised his head and looked at Kensei pausing. He gave a rather weak smile before looking at the body. His head snapped over to Kensei. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, IM DEAD?!" Kouji hissed loudly before raising a brow and looking Kensei again. "HABIT!? Sense when did you get a cannibalistic habit?!" He contuined to rant on rather loudly before he rolled his eyes. "Fine, only if you explain to be what the fuck were those and what the fuck is going on here!?" Kouji said in a softer tone but still angry.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Kensei sat down and explained that what he saw were Hollows, and that his parents tried their best to give Kouji a normal life. However, Kensei did explain that his father was really the legendary former Sexta Epada, Grimmjow Jaggerjack; and that his mother was a former Shinigami Captain. He went on to explain the roles of Shinigami and Hollows in general and continued onward to explain about the different classes of Hollows. He even went over how Kouji died in the first place, in comparison to how most people die.

"As for my habit, it stems from the very fact that my Fullbring turns me into a Vampire." Kensei explained as he showed Kouji the tattoo on his neck. "This is your true manifestation of yourself, this is your soul. Go ahead and look yourself over, young panther." Ken said with a sly grin. "Funny, I feel like 'The Ghost Whisperer' right now." he commented as some people gathered around Kouji's body before someone called 911.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Kouji sat down with his friend as his tail bounced up and down as he listened. He wasnt to ken and could barely believe what he was hearing. From what he believed Shinigami where people with huge ass sytches who come around and take your soul, but he was somewhat wrong. Kouji rolling his eyes but he didnt know what to believe about the hollows. He paused and was still somewhat proud of his father but why did he leave his position. Kouji paused again and looked at his sword, he tilted his head then gave a irrated groan. Kouji wasnt sure at all. But sense Kensei was his long time friend who helped him through so much all he could do was believe him.

"Its hard for me to believe it but sense your saying it I have no choice. I'd rather not Kensei-kun." Kouji smiled sweetly before sticking his arm out. "As promised. And now I just got to make sure nothing happens to my family. As I'm most likely hated by both kinds. Considering the new espada leader probably is stronger than the previous and probably hates my father and his blood." Kouji looked up to the sky as one single tear rolled down his face. He hasnt dared to look in a mirror as he has been told and knows that he looks like a younger version of his father, and it plainly upsets him.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

"I'm sure you would fit in perfectly with the Vizards, but it seems they aren't around anymore. Take this." Kensei said as he gave Kouji a card with phone number on it. The card read X-CUTION. "It's the organization that I belong to, you can reach me directly with it." he said briefly before he patted him on the back.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Kouji smiled and laughed lightly. "Id rather not be grouped with anyone thanks. It keeps conflict away from my family. And Kensei my friend WHY the fuck would I need his I can simply find you. And Im not a full bringer, you know that. And I dont think vizards like arrancar, we are 2 differnt things." Kouji smiled but growled afterwards having to figure something out. "Now, HOW THE FUCK DO I GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!" Kouji snapped.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 pm

"If your body is still functional, you can still try to re-enter it. Hopefully, you won't feel too much pain when you're back in your body." Ken said rather blandly.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Kouji paused and walked over to his body and poked it. "Its gonna hurt when I get back it, it has a broken arm and everything." Kouji growled noticing the blood in the back of his head, well on the gegi. "Well atleast your here to clean up the mud~" He said teasing Kensei before reentering his body and grunting with the gasp of air. "Now.....hurry up......and clean it...." He spoke in a fair bit of pain.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 am

Kensei quickly approached Kouji, and injected his broken arm with 2 milligrams of a golden liquid that would travel through any injured part of his body, and heal him in a way that made it look like nothing happened. "You'll start to feel a little groggy, but that side-effect in temporary." Kensei said as he put his first aid kit away. Kensei then checked out Kouji's body, and everything checked out okay, except one small detail. Kensei didn't know why, but it appeared that he was one of the few that could see Kouji's tail. "Now, let's get you back home, okay?" Ken suggested with a smile.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Kouji flinched as the needle into his arms, he grunted angerly. Kouji felt his body heal at faster pace but grinned none the less. He looked at his friend and smiled. "Its alright Ken-kun." He smiled as his tail wagged lightly before he looked at his friend again and laughed. The he noticed a tail on him. His eye twitched in anger. "WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE A TAIL!!!!!!!!" Kouji screamed as the tail went into a more spiked psotion.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next