Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

+4
Thor
Admin Kurosaki
yourivdb
Yang
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) Empty mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 pm

* The sky was a nice summer blue with barely any clouds in the sky and every now and again a light breeze passes by. Luna was at the park that was close to the river, reading a book and ling down in the grassy hill, minding her own businesses. That is until a soccer ball came out of nowhere and almost knocked her book out of her hands, if she didn't move and placed the book down and grabbed the ball. It almost felt like they were trying to hit her or get her attention or something. A kid came down and said "sorry miss" Luna kindly gave the ball back, then placed one hand on his head and started to ruffling his hair a bit. It was not enough to mess it up. "it's alright just be careful next time" Luna said while her eyes gave a kind look to make it seem she was happy. The boy nodded with a smile and said " okay, thank you!" in a jolly tone and ran off to play again. Luna when back to her reading again.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm

it was awesome that youri was appointed to earth and he wandered around searching and learning from humans.until he saw a girl reading a book.''hey what book are you reading'' said youri hoping to make a conversation.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:25 pm

* Luna closed the book some what slowly and quietly and then sat up to look at youri, then at the book and back at him again "It's just a history book, nothing more, nothing less"She said then looked at the water and got up. She turned to Youri so that he would stop looking down at her, she kinda disliked that.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 pm

youri just realized that she could see him(because he was in shinigami form)
''hm?you can see me?that is rather interesting.''he said with a grin on his face.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 pm

* Looking at his clothes, it didn't shock her "it's normal for me, I see you people around a lot lightly" She said just before a hard breeze passed by, making her hair get in her face, lifting up one hand up to her face she keep her hair away. When the breeze died down she wiped a bit of her make up off her face that kept the blood stained tears that was a mark of her arrancar self. It started from the corner of her eye to the end of her face, it looked almost like she was crying but she was not.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:43 pm

''!''for a split second the eyes of youri became green.the arrancar youri inside it reacted shocked.it was clearly a sign of a hollow like creature.the shinigame youri reply'd''hm?what is that?''he asked.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:47 pm

*Luna looked at Youri in the eyes, she put her hand down and noticed that his spiritual power changed slightly, ten when back to normal "What is what?" she asked, unaware what she took some of her make up off her face.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:51 pm

-i better take a look at this myself-tought arrancar youri while taking over the soul.but youri was still to weak so instead of taking it over their minds and personality got mixed up.the youri standing before luna changed.half of youri became white and on that side his eye became green,while the other side stayed the same.''the hollow mark''replyd the arrancar youri out loud with a cold voice.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

*Luna watched Youri, not being able to smile evilly she just said "my, my no need to get angry. I'm just like you and I have no intention on fighting you" She said rather calmly, then wiped off the make up completely. She really didn't want to fight the boy because she didn't need to nothing was on the line but hurting him. "You can calm down I'm not your enemy"Luna said with a kind of sad tone.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm

''hmm..may i ask..what are you exactly...are you a arrancar..shinigami?..''he said interested after calming down.''i am youri de la montana espada number 1013-i am youri sono yama''said both youri's at the same time.''and your name is''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:09 pm

* there was a moment of silence before she answered "I'm on neither side, I'm what's called a Yogoreta.. Half Arrancar, half Shinihami" She stopped, and thought for a short moment "My name is Luna Tokugawa" She added on while watching him carefully.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 pm

the souls of the two youri's finally merged completely and the appearance of youri changed again.now one of his eye was green and another one blue.the skin become flesh colored again and the number 1013 surfaced on his left arm.''neutral...it has been so long since i saw someone who was a shinigami who did not want to kill me..''he said whit a grin.-..what is this...-youri wondered since he emerged with the shinigami youri he felt emotions.this time he felt satisfaction.''do you mind if i will be following you for a while...being around someone neutral takes the density of being attacked out of nowhere away..it..feels nice..''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 pm

" I'm Half shinigami, and I don't mind if you fallow me, Youri" She shot the first few words at him, but then the rest sounded calm and kind, even the sound of his name rang a bell of kindness. She started to walk away, out of the park.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

youri followed her and looked around.''it is so different from huaco mundo here..it is... cheerfuller..there is so much life...so you are a yogoreta?i never heard of something like that..so does that mean you have a shikai and a bankai?...thanks to my merged soul it looks like i am a yogoreta to..''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:42 pm

*With out looking at him "Yes, I do and much more.." she said then walked into a fast food place, and when to the bathroom to put makeup on her face again. After coming out a few seconds later "It would appear to be that way, but how come you never knew what it was?" She asked while walking out of the fast food place with nothing.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 pm

''dunno never heard of em...so...could you tell me something about this world.''he said while looking around still amazed at how this world looked like.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 pm

* Luna looked back at him then started to walk away again, "As you already know, they can't see you and that's because they are not away and probably will never awaken. They are care free most of the time." She said then looked back " but the rest you have to learn your self, I can't be the one to make up your mind about humans." She added then sighed. When they had gotten to the library and returned her book. after leaving she went to a different park. "so what do you want to do now?" Luna asked while watching the children play their games.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:00 pm

''hmmm...it seems i want something that the humans call...rest..''he said with a tired voice while closing his eyes and falling toward the ground of tiredness.the soul merging took a lot of energy.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:07 pm

* Luna grabbed Him before he hit the ground and picked him up "tch, what a trouble maker" She said in kinda angry but slightly happy tone. She carried him over to a tree and put him down, and make sure he was sitting against it. She sighed, then sat down and waited for him to wake up, but fell asleep in the process.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:21 pm

*3 ours later*youri woke up seeing he fell asleep.he noticed he was sleeping against a wall and that luna was also sleeping.it was night and it was a full moon.-what a nice world..i never slept one day after becoming a hollow.-youri decided not to wake up luna and lied down again,looking at luna and waiting for her to wake up.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm

* Luna started to make a small sound when she was waking up, opening her eyes, she noticed that it was night. She panicked; jumping up to her feat. She started running home after she said farewell to Youri.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 pm

youri saw her running of and followed her to her home.he sat down on her roof and watched the stars.''it is so peaceful here..''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 pm

* Hours later, a Shinigami came out of Luna room, but what Youri didn't know, that is was Luna. She jumped out of her window and landed on the grass like is was nothing, her sword at her side, she starts to run again.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:05 pm

youri heard some noise and looked down.a shinigami...youri stood up and decided to follow the shinigami,with no intention to kill him/her.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 pm

* Luna was running in the direction were she heard a faint sound of a hollows, since her hearing was better then people she knew. Getting closer to the hollows, she pulled her sword out and slashed steeped, and killed them all. After she stopped in the middle of the street, she swung her sword and the blood came off her sword. Luna looked behind her to see Youri's face, kinda shocked on how fast their deaths were.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next