Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Tokugawa

2 posters

Go down

Luna Tokugawa  Empty Luna Tokugawa

Post by Yang Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Name: Luna Tokugawa

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Luna does not smile, not any more she stopped smiling when her father was killed. Some people say that something broke with in her and her heart is now waiting for some one to bring her happiness once again. Overall Luna is a kind person once you get to know her but she may be hard to get along a first but it does not help men she does not show much emotion at all. She mainly puts others before her self. She is vary smart and hard to fool and she never slacks off like her older brother. Due to some of the things she does and her personality people find her to be mysterious in ways, but she does not think so.

History: Luna was the second one born, the daughter of Grimmjow and Akemi Tokugawa. Being the first female of the family, they had high expectations’ that she will be powerful and smart just like her mother before her, but she was often tolled by her mother that she must surpass her, for the family. Her brother and mother were the only ones teaching Luna, but when it came to her father witch she loved just as much as her brother tried growing a bond with him despite the fact that he didn’t teach her much because he was not that type and he didn’t want to hurt his only daughter but he did his best. As the rest of the family started coming along Luna and her brother Kouji did their best to help them and being the oldest female kiddy she tried to set good examples for the others as much as she could along with her brother. Before father died by a hollow, Luna thought is was her fault the hallow came and attacked them because her spiritual power awakened for a moment, releasing a large amount of power all at once witch attracted the hollow hat wanted to kill her then the rest and for her brother that climbed the hollow looking tree she wanted to help be should couldn’t. Then a shinigami killed it. If only she didn’t take her family out side, if only her powers didn’t awaken. If only she knew how to fight… so much guilt and regret. She hated her self and ever since she has been pushing her self to her limits. As time passed when she turned 15 she still didn’t forgive her self for when she was little and so she disappeared and only took a few of her belongings, no one could find her but she did leave a note on the table for her family that said “Dear family, I understand that you are wondering were I am since you have been looking for me, but I can’t forgive myself for what happened on that ‘day’. Please don’t look for me I will be alright and I’m sorry. Love Luna” that note seemed to shock the family and made some sad and angry, but as the days went by she was no were to be found, Until they need her the most witch will be soon.

Sealed Form:It is shown in soul appearance above.

Zanpakuto name: Chi tsuki no megami (blood moon goddess)

Zmnpakuto spirit & arrancar being;
Spoiler:

Inner world: Luna’s inner World is an old area with only one shrine with a name that she could not read nor understand it is surrounded by sakura tees and forest. Around that is a empty city (just like in the picture above) and glass for the ground and under that is water and things are inverted the water is red and the building are black with light blue.

Release phrase: Revive, megami

Shikai Appearance: the sword is shown in the picture in Zanpakuto spirit picture above.

Shikai abilities: when ever the blade cuts the body is takes away a bit of spiritual power but the longer is stays in the body the more is takes. The sword can also make a mist that can’t be moved by the wind and can mask Luna’s spiritual pressure.

Bankai name: Tsuki no megami

Bankai Appearance:
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities: When she get hits the bells ring and when they are heard by the enemy or not their power is weaken and it slowly eats their spiritual power and adds it you her own, but only when they ring. While the bells ring her claws grow sharper and might even be cover in a special poison.

Harmoni Release: Bleed, Blac chi Tsuki no magami

Harmoni Apperance: It is a mix of Zanpakuto spirit and bankai, she has the armor in Zmnpakuto spirit picture and has arm and scarf in the bankai picture. Her hair grows past her knees and her hole body is covered is marks of a white tiger and her body while is looks a little more muscular. Her claws are sharper and her fangs grow past her bottom lips. Her tail, ears and wings are made of solid bone. ah yes, and the blood stained tears on Luna face becomes thicker.

Harmoni Abilities:Luna can change the area around her to what ever she wants, while doing that she can also control the length of the area and know the boundaries that she had just made like the back or her hand. (Kind of like wonder land XD) She can also teleport be she can’t go any farther then 1 km. The bells ring more then the bankai abilities but still have the same affect and it increases the chance of the claws being covered in a special poison.

the special Poison: The poison was specially designed by her Zanpakuto to eat away at your power and kill it's opponent or temporarily paralyze that area blocking any of your brain waves to pass that area to heal it, or move it. The effect don't go away unless Luna gives you the Antidote.
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Luna Tokugawa  Empty Re: Luna Tokugawa

Post by Mana-Kun Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Approved
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down