Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peace or war (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

peace or war (open) Empty peace or war (open)

Post by Yang Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 pm

* It was quite peaceful over by the lotus pond were Luna was sitting by the waters edge, with one hand in the water while looking out at the beautiful water flowers. Since is was nice and quiet, Luna pulled out her sword and sheath and placed it on her lap, tiring to enter her inner world. About an hour later and Luna opened her eyes again she looked out to the water then noticed some one was coming, so she hid in the trees with her sword at her side.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

peace or war (open) Empty Re: peace or war (open)

Post by Thor Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Ryo walked by the pond and yawned, he loved taking walks here. he sat down by the pond and looked at the water in the pond, yawning again
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 pm

*Watching the man from the trees, she didn't want to make any loud sounds that would get his attention, and by the looks of it he would be there for a while so. Luna flashed stepped to the other side of the pond and tired to act normal by putting her hand in the water with her eyes closed, and picked up some water to take a drink.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Ryo looked up to see a women drinking from the pond "Oh, well hi there" said Ryo "I really dont think its safe to drink from there....." he continued, chuckling to himself
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 pm

* after one sip she lowered her hand, putting the water back in "To me water is water" she said in a calm voice, then opened her eyes to look at Ryo.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

"No, but I mean, like, disease ridden and stu-...never mind" Ryo sighed and staightend himself out, as he was slouching before and held his hand out for a handshake "11th division captain Ryo, nice to meet ya"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:59 pm

*Luna got up and looked at hit hand kinda confused, she didn't really understand what he was doing. Looking up at him as he introduced him self, she thought is was their strange way of Introducing each other. hesitating before she put her hand out for a handshake "Luna..." She said looking at him, while giving him a confused look.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Ryo looked at her, she was obiously puzzled about something...the handshake? "Never shook someones hand, eh?" asked Ryo, abit puzzled himself, then laughed "Its no big deal, i guess" he said lightly and then shook her hand
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:28 pm

'you guess' Luna thought then watched him laugh while Ryo laughed she gave a kinda sad look then, looked away.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Ryo looked at Luna and cursed himself for his stupidity, why did he say i guess??? "uh..im sorry if i offended you" said Ryo with an unusually shy voice (for him, tht is)
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 pm

" it's nothing..." She said then looked at her hand then back at Ryo and slightly blushed "Are we done with this hand thing?" she asked again still blushing slightly.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:49 pm

"umm, yeah" said Ryo "so why are you here? unless you just wanted a drink" asked Ryo
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:55 pm

* Luna looked at her hand then back at Ryo, her blushed had stopped. "I'm here to train.." she said then asked " what about you?"
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:03 pm

"cool, i was gonna do that myself" said Ryo, yawning "so your a shinigami, obiously, what does your sword do?" asked Ryo
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

* Luna bit her lip, "I don't like to talk about that to some one I don't really know... sorry" She said while looking at the lotus flowers in the water.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Oh, ok, thats understandable" said Ryo
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 pm

* Luna looked back at Ryo. " ne, Ryo do you want to train with me?" she asked in a serious tone, she wanted to get stronger in anyway she could, for her family and the human world but, Ryo didn't know that and if he did she didn't know what he will do if knew the truth about her.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 pm

"Hmm, umm, sure I guess, but I have to warn you, when I start fighting, I don't stop unless there is some kind of miracle, do you still wanna train?" he asked, serious now
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 pm

"Yes" She said while having something in mind that she wanted to protect, " I don't care if your called a captain, to me your another person that had a title to live up to." she said, still full of courage and power.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 pm

"No, its not a ego thing, im like mentally incapable of stopping, while battling im what they call mentally insane" Said Ryo "But ok, if you want to train, we can start now" Ryo said, and then he released his full spirit pressure. Wind blew heavily everywhere, blowing trees and uprooting some smaller bushes.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm

* Luna was feeling the pressure, and the one thing that stood out was, he didn't have to draw his sword to make her feel it. She wanted to learn that. " how did you do that with out drawing your sword?" she asked curiously then thought ' we should move so we don't damage the beautiful area'*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

"My own spiritual pressure is very large as is, my sword just adds even more to it." replied Ryo, who then looked around "I think we should move, I come here often and I dont want this place to be a wreck" said Ryo
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 pm

"I agree" Luna said, then closed her eyes " fallow me" she said then slash stepped away from the pond. soon they came to an area that had flat land, and surrounded by trees. Closing her eyes for a moment then, she opened them while her spiritual pressure copied his, from not to long ago. It was a sigh the Luna learns quickly.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Ryo followed until they reached a field, Ryo then got into a martial arts stance. He did this to test the girls skill. If she couldn't handle him like this, it was obvious he would win, but if she easily fought him, he would use his sword. "You make the first move" said Ryo "I'd like to keep my sanity as long as I can"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm

*Luna nodded, then slash stepped up to Ryo, and gave him a few kicks and punches at a fast speed.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next