Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

+4
Thor
Admin Kurosaki
yourivdb
Yang
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 6 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Crow Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Miguel after seeing the child drop let the crystals fall along with the body, naturally he let them drop back into the body, who knows how long the child can survive without the Crystals. Miguel then noticed a mist sorrounding him, having Blood in his hands was meaningless in this moment as he felt the presence of Spiritual pressure behind him, the power and feeling of it came from Luna herself, the Fog was thick. Feeling her behind him made him cautious and so he turned around only to see a blade barely coming out of the mist, the blade stabbed his side as he stepped backwards trying to get away from the mist sorrounding him, flying out of the mist he takes out his sword, now wounded from the cut on his Stomachs right wide, as he takes it out he readies himself for a fight, putting himself in a position were his more alert and waiting for his enemy to do something. "If i am to defeat her without killing her.. this will be a very hard fight that i might not win". Miguel was looking at his Cut, trying to ignore it but the sensation was clear, this women was strong.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 6 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:38 am

Yukio opened his eyes to see his angry sister cutting the espada. Damn i have to get the crystals. "AKKKK" he coughed up blood. He tried crawling to the crystals, but could not make it. He then summoned skeleton hands from the ground to bring it to him. When they were brining it he felt the amount of blood he had lost in second and knew he was going to pas out and then die. He looked at Hidayo and Sora. " Put the crystals in my che-est." He said then passed out.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 am

"Hai" Hidayo said, who felt pretty fucking useless at the time, he then began putting the crystals into the man
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

Sora barely dodged miguel's earlier attack. He then continued to activate his dragon tattoo and breathe a gigantic ball if fire towards Miguel.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:31 pm

( you can't feel her Spiritual pressure crow... sorry to burst your buble but I'll let it side this time... XD )
She had made her Mist cover the whole city in a mater of seconds, but then even the mist turned black like night. It was a sign that luna was not her self at all. She went down to help her brother while the mist made the battle more,... fun. The sight of her little brother on the ground had made her more angry. Luna was fighting with her self on the inside, trying to take her body back, but sadly it showed no affect.... so far.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Miguel was getting ready for Luna until a Gigantic Fireball was thrown at him, the shear size of it seemed almost unnatural. But Miguel's Strength would come in handy at this very moment, Miguel took his sword designed only for Slashing, knowing it was too late to dodge the fireball at the close distance it was in He tried to cut through the fire leaving a Path for him to move through. Miguel took his sword and slashed downwards showing immense spiritual pressure in the process, after the fire was cut in half you could see Miguels body in smoke, his bones were more ashy and his unprotected Legs were burned. Getting so close to the fire did Damage to his skin, Miguel was now alert to both Sora and Luna, but held his ground in the air. If he attacked Sora Luna would easily attack him from Behind, Miguel stood his ground. he was now 100 feet above Sora who was in the ground and a reasonable distance from Luna's Mist, Miguel has sustained damage from all of the surprise attacks.

Last edited by Crow on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

" Thanks." Yukio said when his sister helped. He got up. " Phooo I feel as good as new. Gen'in Kaosu Senso to Shi!" Yukio yelled as his appearance changed and his scythes appeared. " Okay time to fight!" He yelled charging at Youri who was fighting at all. He threw a scythe and with great speed appeared behind youri hacking at his back. Hoping his scythe that he threw would hit or while his hack would.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 am

youri was enjoying the fight by watching it,but noticed something thrown at him and someone behind him.he stopped both attacks by surrounding himself with his wings and repel both attacks by the quick stream of reatsu. the wings got back and he turned around to the one who was attacking him(he felt your spiritual pressure if you wondered how he located you.and he is a master of reatsu,so it should be easy for him to locate people close to him).''why fight again?we dont want to cause any trouble for this world...''he said with a somehow irritated voice.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:16 am

" Why are you guys trying to kill my sister?!" Yukio screamed catching the other scythe. " Oh I get it. You didn't know about the assault against my sister. So it was all his plan." Yukio said pointing at Miguel.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 pm

''i dont get what or who's plan it was...i was just going with the flow and helping my friend...''he said with a neutral face expression.''what i do get is that something is wrong with luna..i only dunno what..''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 pm

((Your last part makes no sense but whatever))

" So he never told you before this he was going to attack her?" Yukio asked.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:12 pm

(( master... =.= come on. That's just screaming god mod no offence...))
* She new where everyone was because she could feel their spiritual pressure but, they could not feel hers. She was getting really angry at the people attacking her and Luna's little brother. it seemed that Luna's emotions were coming threw. She wanted to take that anger out on one of the enemies but, since her black mist was surrounding everyone but Miguel, she decided to take it out on Youri. Appearing behind him she thrust her black sword that camouflaged with the mist at his back, going to go in deep to take his spiritual pressure and turn it into her own. who knows what she is up to now.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:22 pm

youri noticed movement behind him(by sound,like the sound of a sword swinging).he tried to dodge,but instead he got hit.it was not as luna wanted since it was not a deep wound and youri used his reatsu control to stop the reatsu drain for 3/4th.youri looked back to see a vague appearance of lune(thanks to the mist).''*tch*you better stop this..''he said toward luna.he was not even trying to attack her.he was just standing there,looking at her waiting for a reaction,and preparing mentally for a defense,and maybe even a counter-attack.

Last edited by yourivdb on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Yukio head youri and his sister foghting he thought there would be an opening on him. He sped up on the other side of youri sending a full force punch to his face.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 pm

youri noticed the attack but did nothing.he was punched in the face and was send flying to the ground.he thought about a way to end this without fighting.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Miguel was hurt already, although none of the attacks were direct the damage they did would pile up on each other. He wasnt in the point where his fighting was greatly effected but the pain would indeed slow him down. hearing Youri in the black mist made him unsure about the situation, it was 3 on 2 at the moment. Fighting while holding back seemed to get much tougher as he kept on in the battle. Miguel was thinking about using IT, his secret.. something that not even Gurin knows. Miguel used Sonido to disappear and reappear beside Youri, who was on the ground. Miguel put his hand (Skeletal) on his shoulder, "If we are surrounded by this Mist Gurin cant see us right? so if we do something Gurin wont see the battle?" Miguel was asking Youri since he seemed more able to comprehend These types of situations. Miguel stood taking out his sword, trying to hear his sorroundings in case Luna or her brother got near, and the 2 mysterious guests as well.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:02 am

''..good point,,i suppose so.''he said while standing up.''we might as well start to fight back..waiting to get hit is not the smartest thing we can do..''he grabbed his sword and flew upwards.he felt the position of luna by reading the reatsu particles that the sky was filled with.karakura town was filled with reatsu,not as much as soul society but still pretty much for earth.he fell where luna was and moved at the speed of sound,leaving a sonic boom behind him.he flew toward luna while slashing his sword,that this time was covered in high moving reatsu,making it stronger,and harder to block.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by nova Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:31 am

Yukio heard the lound noise, but couldn't tell where anyone was. He was next to his sister not knowing who would get attacked. He summoned his pale horse (for more detail read app.) and helped told luna to hop to dodge the attack.
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 am

((posted by me for no confusion he was at my house and we rped and he was on the computer I'm on))
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 pm

*Dogging everything, she looked at Luna's little brother and accepted his help while getting away from Youris useless attempt to hurt her. She had used the mist around them to mask the sound of Yukio's horse moving around. A few seconds after that she thanked him for his help.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm

youri once again used his reatsu and spiritual particles sense ability to once again attack luna with the same attack as before.only this time he gathered spiritual particles under his feet and used it to go even faster(and to change directions while going damn fast).
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Luna's arrancar being and her brother were no where close to Yuri. She started to mask her little brothers spiritual pressure more and more for every second he lingered around her. She wanted to make things more 'Fun' and interesting. Giggling a little he went closer to Yukio "I have an idea.. care to listen?" She whispered in a slight tone of evil and entertainment.
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:21 pm

" Heh this could be fun!" Yukio yipped mischeviously
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6