Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Bleach: The New Substitute Shinigami Arc

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Bleach: The New Substitute Shinigami Arc Empty A New Bleach: The New Substitute Shinigami Arc

Post by Admin Kurosaki Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:22 am

(lol i just noticed my character was bullied because of his hair like ichigo)

Takeo Kaito or i guess in America it would be Kaito Takeo had just gotten out of school for Summer. He'd stayed a little late to say good bye to his teachers and thanks them for all they'd done for him so he would leave on a good note. He slowly walked home, enjoying the soft Summer breeze in his hair. He noticed a small boy looking around the corner of a gate. The boy appeared to be slightly transparent. "Help me." The boy muttered. Kaito sped up and when he was right by the boy he asked, "What's wrong? And why are you um... never mind." Kaito asked, deciding it was best not to ask why the boy was well, transparent....ish. "It's coming." The boy fell down, "No! NO! It's here!" "What's here?" Kaito tried to pick up the boy but his hand went through him. "Wha- What are you?" "Help me!" "Nothing is around. You're safe. Now answer me kid, what are you?!" Kaito started to get frustrated. And then he heard it. He turned around, and a huge monster the size of a house stood ten yards in front of him. The monster had a mask. "That monster. That Hollow is here to eat me." The boy said. Kaito replied with definitely the best few words for this situation. "Holy shit. That thing is huge."
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A New Bleach: The New Substitute Shinigami Arc Empty Re: A New Bleach: The New Substitute Shinigami Arc

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:30 am

Sin sat atop a roof top enjoying the scenery. good old california he smiled to himself. He had been here many times before, in fact, he would ASK to be put in california, he didnt know why but he just liked it there. The breeze in his hair was perfect, and so were the girls. He sniggered to himself at the thought of being with a human woman, he would look, but not touch. It was getting late so he took out a bottle of sake and started to drink, but he was disturbed by a hollows presense. He ran to it and found it next to the spirit of a boy and a human who was looking at it...wait, a HUMAN looking at a HOLLOW? That was immpossible, whatever, he just had to get this monster in a mask out of this world for good, so he jumped at it wth his sword pointed at the mask.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

A New Bleach: The New Substitute Shinigami Arc Empty Re: A New Bleach: The New Substitute Shinigami Arc

Post by Admin Kurosaki Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Kaito turned his head to see a bot about his age wearing some sort of kimono. The boy was holding a katana, about to stab the monster.......the Hollow. The Hollow, quicker than Kaito could see, hit the kimono-boy and knocked him through the gate that earlier the little ghost boy had been standing on the corner of. "Run kid!" Kaito said to the ghost boy. Kaito ran through the hole in the wall to where the kimono-boy was. Suddenly the Hollow jerked to where Kaito and the kimono-boy were and started approaching them. The boy was trapped under some rubble. "Dammit! Get out of there!" Kaito continued to slowly pull rubble off of the boy while the Hollow approached quicker and quicker. "Fuck this!" He grabbed the sword out of the kimono-boy's hand and when he did blue light erupted all around him. Kaito dropped the katana back onto the rubble. "What the hell?!" Suddenly he was himself and not himself. Kaito turned around and saw his body laying on the ground but he was standing up, actually in a black kimono, no he recognized it now. These were specifically samurai kimono, then that boy was......"What the hell did your sword do to me?!" The Hollow suddenly appeared right in front of Kaito. And just with complete instinct he reached back and grabbed a blue hilted katana he never knew he was wearing from his back. Kaito swung the sword, cutting the Hollow's hand clean off. The Hollow roared in pain. "Sweet! But let's see, where would this big guy's weakness be. Hm.....probably the mask." Kaito jumped up but was hit by teh Hollow's hand to the ground, "Aggh! Dammit!" More blue energy or as he would later find out, reiatsu, streamed from his body, "Dammit! You're gonna die!" He charged at the Hollow and he sensed it's hand coming. He cut that hand in half and then stabbed it's mask. "Die!"
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 pm

"Ahh, shit"
Sin rose from the rubble slowly and grabbed his sword "maybe i was taking the fact that this was a mere hollow to lightly" he said, now fully up and wiping the dirt off of him kimono, then he noticed the boy from before holding a sword and slashing at the hollow. whaty the hell he wondered, and then saw his katana had been tampered with. Putting two together, he suddenly realized what had happened
"no.......no......no....no...no..No...NO" he then yelled grabbing his sword and running to the boy "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?!?!!?!!" he screamed at the boy
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Kaito turned toward the kimono-boy who was yelling at him. "What do you mean what did i do? I killed that monster." Kaito realized the boy was frequently glancing at his sword. "Oooohhh, i just borrowed you sword for a sec. But it kinda exploded on me or something and this happened. Wait.....am i dead?" Kaito started to freak out, "Please! Please tell me your god damn sword didn't kill me! I didn't stab myself or anything it just kinda exploded.....well really it just made me glow blue and then this happened but please tell me i'm not dead!"
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Sin sighed, thank god, he hadnt stabbed himself, his life was saved "ok then, but that still dosent explain how the hell you can see me, and yes, your still alive"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 pm

"Oh man.....that's a relief. Well i've always been able to see these spirit things but i would always tell myself they weren't real. But what do you mean why should i not have seen you. You don't look all fady like the kid. You're jsut a normal kid.....right? And how do i get back into my body? What the hell is going on!?" Kaito exclaimed
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 pm

"right, normal, can normal kids here do this?" he asked as he lifted up his hand, and yelled "Hadō #31. Shakkahō" and red energy shot off of his hand into the sky
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:48 pm

"Ok, ok your point is made. But what are you? What was that? What's going on? And most importantly how the hell do i get back in my body?" Kaito asked.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 pm

"I am a shinigami, a death god, got it, we purify souls and fight hollows, which are the thing you just killed, and you were turned into a substitute shinigami when you touched my sword, and to get back into your body...I forgot...try laying on it" he said
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:42 pm

"Kay." Kaito said, dumbfounded. He lay on his body and "melted" back into it. "Oh thank god, my own skin." He looked at his hands and clothes. "So, that whole Shinigami thing is a joke, right? Oh, damn, that whole transforming and killing monsters can take a lot out of a guy." Suddenly Kaito fainted from exhaustion.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Sin sighed and picked up Kaito and brought him to the hotel he had in the area and threw him on the floor and sat on his bed, waiting for the boy to become concess
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 am

Cory was wandering the streets in some city in California. He turned the corner once to find a Hollow. God Damn it! Did not see that one coming. How can i avoid this thing without getting killed? I know. I'll kill it. His gauntlets appeared on his hands. " Suck on this!!" Cory exclaimed as he shot a blast of lava through the Hollow's chest. It came back shooting a cero at Cory, but he surrounded himself in lava then hardened it to magma. The cero still broke through making Cory fly into a wall. " Well if that is how it is." Cory said. He flew over there on a small wave of lava in mid-air. He jumped on it's face before it could do anything. " I'm gonna rip this right off!" Cory shouted spitting in it's face. He ripped the mask off then did a flip over the falling dead Hollow. " Well that was a pretty strong one" Cory muttered as he kept wandering.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Kaito slowly woke up, "Oh man.....I had this weirdest dream that there was this big monster and tihis kid in a kimonoooo......AAH!" Kaito yelled as he saw Sin. "Oh my god! It was fucking real!" Kaito immediately started to freak out, "And am I still a ghosty thing or...." He felt himself and felt relieved, "Thank god. Alright, what's going on?" Kaito asked.

((i really have no idea where to take this at the moment, any ideas?))
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:07 pm

"well, as i said before, your now a shinigami, and you have to protect this town from hollows, as a substitute shinigami, you must prefom the tasks ment for you" replied sin like it was no big deal
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Cory stopped while he was walking past a descent hotel. What how can there be two high levels of spiritual pressures in that buiding. He checked in and waited until morning to find the people.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hm..... I can tell you're not lying." Kaito continued, "And I've always wanted to do something exciting. So I'm in. But first you have to train me to control my......my Zanpakuto." Kaito slowly smiled, "So let's go teach!"

((teach=slang for teacher))
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Sin smiled remembering his last teacher job, but if his student was remembering it, he wouldnt be smiling, he would be cowaring in fear from all the physical abuse he obstaned, but this kid was different, he wasent even that bad. "Right" he said
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Kaito continued to leave the hotel with Sin walking right by a boy with dark red hair. "I need to call my mom and then we can go to an abandoned warehouse close to hear that some of my friends and i hang out at." Kaito continued to pull out his iPhone and call his mom telling her he was spending the night at Ben's house and eventually hung up. "Let's go!" Kaito said as he led the way. They arrived at the warehouse at 10:46.

((Ben is a random friend i made up for Kaito.))
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 pm

" Hey guys. I know this is weird and you might think Imma stalker but dont believe it. Just curious. Never thought I would find a Soul Reaper and a Human with a Zanpakuto. I can tell by your Reiatsu. Pfft enough now I'm Cory Alexander Ex-Xcution member. I have a Limit Weapon." Cory said casually. His gauntlets came out and lava dripped from his hands. " They are called vulcan's gloves and have lava powers. They also deflect heat waves."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 am

"...what??" sin asked, confused as shit
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 pm

"What the hell is a Limit Weapon? You never told me about that Sin? And who the hell are you, stalkerish guy with lava hands?" Kaito asked, completely confused.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

((testing my fucking awesome signature))
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

"I just told you Cory Alexander an Ex-Xcution member." Cory laughed slightly. " A Limit Weapon is part of a human who has reiatsu's soul. The part split from the rest and shaped it self from the persons reiatsu. All Limit Weapons have one ability and one way they effect your reiatsu."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 am

"Yeah, i know what you just said but why the hell are you following me and him?" asked Sin, a bit irritated.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next