Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

+6
nova
Admin Kurosaki
Kensei
Thor
Mana-Kun
Luke-sensei
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings - Page 4 Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Kaze had all the supplies for his most hilarious and entertaining plan. He was going to fill every single water well with sake. He still needed a partner as he looked around.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings - Page 4 Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by kuro niashi Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

She smiles at him walking in looking at the new senery amazedat the size of it*is this abar or a restraunt*chuckles a bit handing you my ore*whatever you order pour this inside and it will make it burn*she grins revealing her sharpned teeth*itlle relax you...you look stressed...

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 pm

"Um....ok." Ryu says and after he orders a drink he puts a little in it. Well, i may as well try it. He took a sip and immediately he felt warm inside. He felt like he could do anything. He heard music playing and he ran onto a dance floor and started dancing and yelled, "Anyone wanna dance?" He started walking to girl after girl and everyone giving him weird looks and pushing him away.

NOTE: Ryu has never drank any alcohol in his life because he is a young shinigami and he didn't think it was well.....right. Because of that he gets drunk VERY quickly.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 pm

She laughs hard watching ryu dance seeing a waitress and whispers to her making her giggle and she approches ryu smiling begging to dance with him as kuro drinks her third sake sprused up with her ingridients not feeling a thing. She pulls out a fire work lighting it and throws it on the dance floor lauging*wooooo dance my friend!!!!!

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 am

Ryu started to dance with the waitress abut suddenly a firework appears at his feet, "Holy shit!" He starts jumping around like a retard, trying to dodge the "firework's wrath".
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:59 pm

a portal opened in an store house and espada number 1013 came out wounded.''they where stronger then i thought''.youri put the light boll in his hand into his hole(in his neck) and made a container(a fake shinigami soul) and hided his presence in it.the soul whas still wounded and walked forward on the street searching for help.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Shadou left his barracks and sat down on a bench outside of some stores. He saw a suspicious glow in one building but continued to rest.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Looks laughs hard watching ryu jump around grabbing the waitress and smiles at hr as she takes kuro to gthe back room kuro smilling at ryu throwin her ore at him*use this fr confidence*grins being pulled away laughing*

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm

"That's mean, Kuro-chan!" Ryu stumbled over to Kuro and the waitress. "Hey, can i have some of that great stuff..?" Ryu mumbled as he grabbed the ore from the waitress and gave here kiss on the cheek, "Thanks." He stumbled away to go put it in a drink.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Miguel walked Towards La Garganta, "Im going if anyone wants to join we have enough roomfor one more" Miguel let an innocent smile before he walked Inside, bringing a cube that Youri gave him while inside the Garganta.. -Lets see he told me to put my Arrancar presence in this thing.. but how do i do that?- The second Miguel stepped into the world The cube activated and Miguels Form was turned into What he would look like without the mask. Miguel walked past all the souls, not giving off any spiritual pressure. He found the 10th espada on the floor "HAHAHAHA Look at you Razz, you're on the floor.. wait how did you get there?" Miguel Took out the medical bag and gave it to 10th. "By the way, you might want to Hide since we ARE in teh Sereitei now hehe. Miguel was in Shinigami form, but There was still people who could recognize him. Miguel took out the card he received from Ryo.."Hmm... maybe ill call him, the wound i left him might Scar, but im certain it didnt kill him." Miguel left the medical supplies and Jumped over a building, so the 10th wouldnt be ale to hear him. "Hmm... where do i get a cell.." Miguel walked towards a soul reaper walking down the street "Hello can i please have a cell phone? I desperately need one" The soul reaper looked at him with Confusion. He replied to Miguel. "Look kid we dont Have Cell phones unless you buy them in the shop, which is ALOT of money.. now buzz off" the soul reaper moved through Miguel bumping him in the shoulder.

"Great to the store!!" Miguel ran normally towards the store which he found a little while after moving. He stepped inside quickly and ran to the store owner "GIVE ME A CELL PHONE!!" Miguel said it like a child would ask an adult, not knowing any better. "Who the HELL do u think you are kid, i dont care if your a CAPTAIN!!, You have to pay for the cell phone got it? Its 150,000,000 by the way." Miguel's mouth dropped, as he has never even counted to 100 before. Miguel did what any young kid would do."Ok ill pay, but let me see it.. I want to make sure its worth spending the money". The old man took out the cell phone "Heh, its the basic model.. Its a beauty huh? and if you're gunna ask yes its working". Miguel looked at the man holding the phone"... OK!" Miguel Grabed the phone and ran "Thanks for the phone Razz" Miguel took his tongue out at the shop keeper.

Miguel after 3 hours of being chased by the store man, stopped in the middle of an Ally " *huff... *huff..*huff that man can RUN!!" Miguel took out the number, "Hmm lets see.. 555.." Miguel Dialed the number, and Called Ryo. The phone started ringing.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

hello? came a voice over the phone
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

"HEY!! ITS MIGUEL!!" Miguel told Ryo about being in the Soul Society, "Please dont tell anyone im here.. im honestly not trying to do anything bad.. oh so where can we meet up Very Happy" Miguel waited for an answer.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 pm

[/i]OI![/i] the voice said in an excited tone and didn't speak until he finished talking umm, I'm still a bit injured from our fight and stuff, so mabye later, all text you when you get back, just hang tight, and use my house if you have to, give the phone to anyone who gives you trouble and call me, all straighten them out
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 pm

"Ok ill ask around these nice people, maybe someone will tell me where the house is Very Happy... now how do i hang up... OH LOOK A PRETTY RED BUTTON!! (ended call). Miguel put the phone back in his Pocket, He went up to a random Soul reaper "Hey can you tell me where the squad 11 captains house is? He's letting me sleep in it Razz" the Soul reaper Laughed and started walking away. "It was nice talking to you!!" Miguel walked around the Sereitei getting the same results. He finally found an insignia that represented that of Ryo, it was infront of a nice house. Miguel walked inside the house, it was nice.. out of the shadow appeared 2 soul reapers "WHAT ARE U DOING HERE YOU IDIOT?!" the other one also yelled after the first one ended "WE"RE NOT SUPPOSSED TO LET ANYONE GET INSIDE OUR CAPTAINS HOUSE YOU DOLT!!" Miguel took out his Cell phone "hmm.. what was his number again... 555.." Miguel put the number but forgot how to make the call go through.. "T.T How do i make the call... 0.0 oh wait" Miguel threw the phone against the wall, the phone went on speaker immediately and called the captain. Hopefully his voice would convince them. The phone rang again.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Miguel? said the voice whats up?
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 pm

"The meanies in your House aren't letting me sleep in your bed T.T" the soul reapers were now scared. "They yelled at me T.T.." Miguel was now crying. "THESE GUYS ARE MEANIES!" the soul reapers were now holding each other.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Oi, you two, this is one of my friends, and I'm letting him stay at my house, your relived of house duty for now, have fun, go on an adventure and let him sleep a my place the voice said in a calm voice
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 pm

The soul reapers backed down, they left the house and bowed Towards Miguel, They left the house and Miguel along with it. He Decided to take some blankets and lay them on the floor, he heard on a TV once that it was rude to steal your friends Bed. Miguel laid his blanket on the ground and Laid down on it, hoping he wouldn't wake-up in the middle of the night.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Ryo walked up to the house and turned the kob and when inside. He then saw Miguel on the ground and poked him "Oi, you could have used the couch, you know"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 am

Miguel woke-up showing his face without the mask. His hair was more messy then usual.. Miguel took one look at Ryo and had a sudden Pause"... RYO!!" Miguel Jumped off the floor and Glumped Ryo. "I have so many questions to ask you T.T like why are soulreapers so mean one of them tried to beat me on teh head with a broom just because i took his Cell phone, then there was the 2 mean guys Yelling at me..." Miguel kept complaining about everything until he simply started to cry "T.T *sob... *sob..." Miguel then noticed he was together with a women, Miguel didnt know about relationships, "By the way your smiling with her is that what you call a 'Best Friend'?" Miguel still had tears around his eyes.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:20 am

"Heheh...you need social training" laughed Ryo "and yeah, sure, 'best friend' if thats what you call it" laughed Ryo, still being hugged by his friend and laughing
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

Miguel stood up, "I just need to watch television and ill figure out the rest Razz" Miguels old room in Hueco mundo is pretty much one big Television on one wall, and a bed. His food is delivered to him. He looked at the chest of Ryo "Hows the wound? is it better?"
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 am

"Yeah, that was an awesome fight" laughed Ryo, pounding his chest where the wound was "did that other guy come too? because if he does ANYTHING to ANYONE I will kill him"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 am

"I dont really mind if you stop him, since he likes to do damage i dont really stop him since im his friend.. but since you like to protect lives i have no problem not interfering" Miguels happy face turned sad. "But if he is going to get killed ill try to save him without hurting anyone..." Miguel got back up again and walked over to a window "He's here alright, and he's waiting for a perfect time to strike.. i'm just here to enjoy the life all of you have." Miguel new he'd be gone by now from his previous spot. Miguel new he could stop him.. but Miguel is here only to watch what happens and make sure he doesnt get killed.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 am

She laughs hard at ryu the waitress blushing and i kuro kiss her gently on the lips she blushes and kuro runs at ryu dancing with him howling and laughing enjoying the night "wow you have zero tolerance my unusual shy friend"

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next