Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

+6
nova
Admin Kurosaki
Kensei
Thor
Mana-Kun
Luke-sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Mana-Kun Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Gabriel gave aadgitated sound. He knew perfectly well what could happen, they wernt no weaklings like the previous were, no way would they lose to anyone and it would take lots of work just to bring one down. " Fine.... But if we suffer major causalities its on your head captain commander." Gabriel growled as he turn his back. "Jack, get the members ready. Tell them to bring everything they can be prepared for the worst and casualities, make sure they avoid the numero espada. I dont want my fans to die hard. And Mika I want you to avoid any unnesscary conflict no matter how angry you get, keep your cool. For now ill be back." Gabriel spoke before he flashed stepped away and came back quick enough. Rena looked up at Ryo and laughed. "Your right, but you still look like the little guy~ AND YES SIR, B-but I'd rather not fight as my zanpokuto is not meant for it." Rena lied about her zanpokuto only being a healing one, she just managed to keep it a secret from everyone that she knew and didnt know.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:13 pm

" Yes sir!" Jack said sarcasticly. He got the 3rd and 4th seat as they went to tell the rest of the division. " Well my division knows. I just teleported to tell them all. Sin better get here or he is out of this division." Shadou said pissed. " Ryu I will get 1st division ready." Kaze said. He sped away.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nova Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Im getting my division ready right now.
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 pm

A Hot spring is Located in the Sereitei, inside is a man with a well cut strong body and white hair. Hes inside waiting for something... women. The man is sleeping, A lightning roar was heard from a distance. He opens his eyes slowly unfazed by the sound of it. "Thats the second one, the last time there was a comotion like this there was a meeting for all 13 court guard squads.." He stands up and leaves the hot spring, soon after 3 attractive women showed up to join in."... Its like god doesn't want me to go." The man walked on wards grabbing his Shinigami costume and captains Cloack. As he laid it on 3 Horizontal Stripes were showed in the middle of a diamond. He used flash step to try and make it in time for the meeting. He made it to see everyone scurrying around

"I take it i missed something important..."

Captain of squad 3: Shisei Onishima
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Ryu sighed at Shisei, "Same as usual Shisei. Late because of girls and hot springs...." Ryu continued to explain the situation and to tell him to gather his division.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

((yeah, nova, please specify who is talking, and what they are saying should be in ""))
"All go with ya, Rena" Said Ryo smiling innocently "also all get 11th ready"

"13th will prepare, SIR!" said Zen in a serious voice

"ok, gabe" mike said, blushing
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

((God jack get better at rping))
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Ryu talked to shisei telling him the situation going on in the sereitei, Espada were going to attack and Shisei was supposed to have his Squad ready in time. "So i left the hot springs.. lost my chance with 3 gorgeus women... and ran here.. because life as we know it was about to go to war.. sounds about right." Shisei Flash steped towards his squad mates to give them the news.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 pm

A woman Walks in slowly having gotten lost in the area finaly finding the room sighin. She wears tattered and torn cloths her captains jacket also torn. She goes to the area marked nine ,her moonlight blue eyes scanning the room.her jet black hair loosly tied back.a small gore around her waist tied by a rope.she grins bowing*hello I am kuro niashi new captain of squad nine...my appoligies for being late,I got lost in here...*smiles showing her sharpened teeth her bare feet touchining the lighning burned floor refusing to wear shoes*

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Jack found Gabe. " Squad is ready to rock man." Jack said.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

((sorry, kuro, but please make the char your posting as in the character creation thread before posting here, sorry for the trouble, if you need any more help please read the rules))
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

((nvm, srry, lol, crow just told me))
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 am

Shisei Finnally made it to his crew members, Shisei opened his mouth to let out a word of warning.

"You've all been brave soldiers till now. But i want you all to promise me something even after i tell you all what is happening in the Sereitei, at the first sign of a power struggle i want you all to run inside... this is too big for anyone under Lt. level with some seat members as exceptions." Shisei waited for all his crew members to answer, they were mumbling towards each other. Shisei repeated himself

"If none of you promise me that ill make sure none of you see daylight until the day this happens," all the crew members simultaneusly answered him "SIR YES SIR!!" Shisei explained to them what was happening, about the arrancars attacking . Shisei then left towards the head captains tower unaware of his next orders, with the squad scattering through out the sereitei
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Gabriel looked at Mika and smiled before sitting back down and slugging his arms around her waist in a defensive manner. He was very defensive over his female members of his group as he himself was a player with feelings and believed women have more rights then just the kitchen. Despite knowing that he cant help but want them safe. He laughed at her blush before poking her cheek. "Oi your red~ Mika-kun~" Gabriel smiled brighly trying to brighten up the mood. Rena on the other hand stood up and bowed before give a sweet feminine smile to the 11th squad captain, who was bigger than herself. "Thanks Ryo-Sempai" Rena smiled as she lightly hugged him. She was glad she didnt have to worry about releasing her zanpokuto in the process.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 pm

"It's fine, Rena-chan" said Ryo, blushing a bit when she hugged him
"Yeah, its fine" mika said and then she put her head on gabes stoumach and took a nap, she was tiered
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 am

Shusei made it to the Building to find 2 different love scenes going on, He decided to walk towards an empty seat and wait there for further orders... meanwhile he was just enjoying the scenery
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Kuro looked around seeing shusei and walking calmly up to him whispering*what the hell am I supposed to do...*pokes his ribs to get his attention, wich seemed to be focused on the love scens happening*

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Shusei snaps out of his daze, looking at the new captain of squad 9.

"You're job is to prepare your squad for war, Arrancars are coming and it is our...duty... to.. protect these... citizens.." Shuseis view was returned at the scenery between Captains and women,amzed by what he was saying twisting his head sideways in a curious matter.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Kuro Pats his back smilling*thank you...*falash steps out of there,appearing the squad nine barracks goin room to room exlaining to her men what the situation is and to prepare for an all out war*good luck*she would say to all of them before taking a deep sip from her ore*

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 pm

"Damn. Is this the right thing to do? To declare war?" A single tear fell out of Ryu's eye as he looked at a picture of his passed master, Yamamoto. "What would you do? I wish you could be here...." Ryu sat down in a chair in his own private room. Ryu looked at his hands, "So many people might die. And it'll all be on me." Ryu continued to slowly move his hands and gently touched two other pictures of his and Kaze's dead parents. "Mom......dad....." He suddenly jerked his head up. " I swear no innocent lives or any of my Soul Reaper brethren will die. I swear it on my title as Captain Commander and I will sacrifice my life if need be." Ryu continued to pull his sword out of his holster. He held the sword up in the air and it slowly transformed into a golden Hammer. "I will take down any and all Espada." His sword transformed back into a golden katana and he put it in his holster. He slowly left his room.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Kuro Walks through the hallways of the seretei seeing the captain comander come out of his room, she waks over to him calmly and put her hand on his shoulder smiling* you look like you could use a drink bro

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Gabriel grinned as he patted Mikas head lightly. "Youll need it." He smiled brighty as he put her on his shoulders and walked her back to the barrackets and set her on a bed. Rena broke away from Ryo smiling brightly. "Your really tall and big -.-''' " Rena said as she raised her head just to look up at him.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:04 am

"Haha, thanks...i think" said Ryo uncertainly "anyway I think I'm going to go get some food while we wait for Ryu to come back" Ryo paused for a moment and looked at her "You wanna come?" his voice was without emotion but had a subtle hope to it
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:10 am

Kaze had prepared division 1 and now went to calm himself. He sat down at a restraunt and ordered food. Jack went to go party with a bunch of his friends at a bar. Shadou and the rest of the detention corps. were figuring out who should stay and watch the prison.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Rena laughed before smiling. Her shining white teeth showed rather bightly before she nodded her head. She then poked Ryo in the sides and giggled, "Is this a date?" Rena asked in a rather, nose friend type tone. "Ill go with you for some food, but no sex on the first date." She laughed lightly before winking, just deciding to tease him. She grabbed his hand and smiled.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next