Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

+6
nova
Admin Kurosaki
Kensei
Thor
Mana-Kun
Luke-sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Thor Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:11 pm

"haha, yeah, lets go" said ryo smiling, hoping he had not implied he would try to get in her pants and began walking to a restaurant. He was happy he finally had the guts to ask out Rena, he hated bottling things up. On the way there a girl who Ryo had talked to briefly the week before came up to the both of them and completly ignoring the hands being held looked at Ryo and said in a flirty voice "hey sexy" and winked. Ryo's only response was a confused look and a "Hi?"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Crow Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Shusei was mad beyond belief, he blew off 3 hot naked ladies in teh hot spring for an emergency and 2 couples were having the time of their life, Shuei watched Ryo leave with the women and Had enough, he was going around the sereitei to find SOMETHING to do. He wondered aimlessly around the sereitei using flashstep.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Rena looked up. This girl just said something that she wasnt partiality found of on her date. Rena didnt really blame her, it really wasnt her fault she was short but none the less. "Excuse me but could you please step aside before I have to cut off that dirty tongue of yours off." Rena have a bright smile and giggle as the woman slapped her. Renas expression stayed happy. But in under a second the girl was on the ground getting the shit kicked out of her with Rena on top, not slapping but beating her with her fists. Rena stood up smiling before brushing her hair. "Now lets go, im hungray." Rena gave a happy giggle as she clung to Ryos sides.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Ryo watched as his date beat the living shit out of the girl and smiled. I think I like her more than I already did Ryo thought, still smiling and after she was done, Ryo hugged her and smiled "That was amazing, Rena-chan"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Rena smiled as she hugged him tightly before sitting down and giving a small blush with one hand on her chin and the other giving a flattered wave. "Ohh it was nothing. Maybe she should be more careful of us short people." Rena gave a nice little laugh as she got a small teacup and drank some tea that was poured for her.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 pm

"Oops" Ryo said, realizing he was crushing his date. They kept walking until they reached the restaurant and sat down, but not before pulling out a seat for his date. The waiter came and they ordered and there food came. Afterwards as they were leaving the restaurant, Ryo turned to Rena "want me to walk home with you" he asked brightly
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Rena smiled and blushed lightly. Rena climbed up onto Ryo back and held onto him. "How about carry me home big guy?" Rena smiled as she rested her head ontop of Ryos shoulder and smiled before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Your my big Toshiro~" Rena gave a sweet grin.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Ryo smiled at Rena and began to jog to the 4th division sector and reached Rena's house and put her down and put his hands on her shoulders and leaned into try to kiss her, hoping he wouldnt get reject it but preparing for it anyway
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:40 am

Rena smiled as she was set down at her house and looked at Ryo. Rena put her finger on his lips and smiled. "Just a warning I like being top." Rena laughed lightly but joked with him just to see his reaction but she found it kind of mean. "Im kidding you know that." Rena smiled as she moved her finger away and give him a kiss before pulling away.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:53 am

Ryo looked at her nervously when she made that comment and blushed a little. The when she said she was kidding he started laughing "hahaha, you almost had me the-" then she kissed him. He didn't say anything, just kissed back. After she pulled away, Ryo stood there awkwardly "so...I guess all see you later?" Ryo said with an even or awkward voice
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Rena laughed at his awkwardness, but not in a rude way. She looked at him she stood up and walked to her door. "Your so cute when your awkward~" Rena giggled as she unlocked the door and entered her house. "See you later~" Rena grinned as she shut the door and got changed into her bed time cloths.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 pm

"Buh Bye" said Ryo smiling as he walked away and so and he was out sight he screamed happily and started running "WOOHOOO! BEST DATE EEEVVVEEERR!" and he kept running, and the took his shirt off and swung it in the air. He MIGHT have been a little drunk from the sake he had with dinner.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Tsu walked through the streets and paused once he heard a loud yell. He paused and looked around. When he saw his captain without a shirt on he sighed before walking up to him, smelling the sake on it quite strongly. Tsu tilting his head with a quiet sigh again. "Captain, please put your shirt back on, this isnt the place to party without a shirt on, your still in the 4th squads barrackets. Maybe you should come back home and sober up, becuase your really loud." Tsu spoke calmly and rather bluntly.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 pm

"eheheh, mk Tsu kun" he said in a drunk way and put on his shirt clumsily. "Lesgo" he said grabbing onto his second in commands arm and flash stepping back to the 11th squad barricks super quick. "ok, done, nowat?" he asked
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Tsu flashed stepped with his captian back to the barrackets. Once he asked the quistion in a drunk tone he gave a rather low sigh before standing up and walking to the kitchen to grab him some water. He walked back with a jug of water and a glass. "Drink up. I would like to have a sound sleep tonight so sober up." Tsu stated bluntly as he liked his quiet.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

"hhhok" he said laughing and before he drunk the water he said something else "Y'know, i neva tol ANYone tis, bu..." he said "meh srit presure is 5 temes more dan wat tis naow" he said, still slirred
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Kaze sat down and ate. He payed for the food and walked away. He didn't know what to do or how? He had a good idea though. TROUBLE. He wanted to just mess around. He saw Ryo running around drunk and laughed. He knew he neede an accomplice for his PLAN.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Tsu sat down and poured a glass of water for himself and started drinking it before rolling his eyes. He patted his captains shoulder barely understanding him. "What ever you say captain. Just sober up so I can go home and sleep." Tsu spoke yet again as he looked outside at the moon.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 pm

"heheheh ok dokie" he said in the most pricless tone ever and then collapsed on the floor

Mika woke up in the barricks and looked around. She got up and began looking around to see how she got there

Zen was still sitting in the meeting room waiting for the return of his captain commander
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Tsu heard and thud and jumped as he got an angered sigh. He throw his captain over his shoulder and tossed him onto the bed gently leaving him with a blanket half on him before smiling and cleaning up the mess before leaving.

Gabriel sat on the roof humming to himself. Looking at the moon with content before seeing Mika. His smiled beamed through the air. "Heya Mika what you doing?" His voice was upbeat.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:56 pm

"I dunno, I just woke up" she said, smiling "you put me on the bed, right?" she asked now sitting next to Gabriel with her head on his shoulder
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Gabriel gave a bright grin before he wrapped his arm around Mikas waist and smiled. "Of course I did, I just cant leave you there now can I?" Gabriel smiled and with a light laugh but as really worried for what was yet to come. He smiled and lookedat at Mika with worry.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Ryu looked at Kuro and slightly blushed, "Yeah, that would help." He was kind of embarrassed. Ever since he became Captain Commander nobody had wanted to do hang out with him or help him except his brother and also he was never any good at talking to girls. He'd constantly get kind of embarrassed if he said something that could've sounded stupid.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro niashi Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Kuro Chuckles slightly at the embarraced man*don't worry my friend I don't bite men*laughs moving ryu toward the nearest bar*cmon show me around this place*smiles kindly her blue eyes focused on the bar*

kuro niashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm

"O-okay." Ryu stutters as he is lightly pushed by Kuro. He leads her around the city, showing her the sights and eventually they arrived at the "Soul Bar". "Ladies first." Ryu slightly smiled as he held the door open for Kuro.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next