Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

+6
nova
Admin Kurosaki
Kensei
Thor
Mana-Kun
Luke-sensei
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings Empty Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 pm

" Brother I'll will call a meeting to warn everybody about the new Espada." Kaze said to Ryu. He whispered to a worried messenger who hurried out of the room. " Now they should be here any minute." Kaze said calming himself down. Shadou suddenly teleported in. " Shadou Sureiya 2nd Division head and head of the Corps. Detention Unit. Reporting!" He stated loudly. He stood in a spot assigned to his rank. Where is Sin? He should be here any minute as this this for all Captains and Lieutenants Shadow thought looking at a spot assigned for Sin's rank.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Gabriel sipped at his energy drink, which was odd for a shinigami. His recent party made it well, I suppose now the tenth squad now is in charge of entertainment. Gabriel laughed to himself before he stood up and stretched. Soon enough he heard a little whisper in his ear and nodded before throwing on his rather odd choice of captain clothing. It was slightly more slim fitting and his sword aid in its sheath as he flash stepped to the hall and stopped in his spot smiling. "Gabriel Redwood here, and early to. Now I just hope my Bassist gets here soon." His face flashed with happiness.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings Empty Re: Soul Society: Free Roam and Meetings

Post by Thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Ryo walked though the giant maze of buildings to the meeting room, and it was made easy for him. People were backing away in fear and running, he smiled. respect feels nice he thought as he reached the meeting room and sighed "im here" and sat down
Zen ran into the room as fast as he could "acting 13th Zen reporting sir" he said
"drop the respect bullshit its annoying" ryo said at zen, who sat down ignoring him, and Ryo then turned to Shadou "hey shad, just to let you know the kid in your division with the poison and the magical bullshit couldnt make it"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

" That is to bad." Shadou said sarcasticly. Jack came in with a slow strut. " Wazzup everybody Lt. of 10th Division here." Jack said. He sat next to Gabriel. " Well everyone is slow. Man where is Sho?"
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Gabriel turned his head and looked at his lt and then at his fellow captain. "Well hello~ There Zen~ And I dont have a sweet clue where Sho ran off to but im sure out little guitarest will show up some time dont you worry Jack." Gabirel smiled and gave Jack a nice light pat on the back before starting to hum to himself.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 pm

" Ummmm okaaaay." Jack Reaper scooted away a from Gabriel uncomfortably.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Mika walked into the meeting room bored, she had nothing better to do and it wasnt like the meeting had started, she made space in the gap that jack had made and sat in it and then looked at her captain "hey gabe, whats up?"

Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Gabriel laughed then smiled before his 4th seat. "Oi, Mika, I was just trying to cheer up Jacky here and he got more depressed. He must be missing Sho." Gabriel teased his Lt just for the fun it. Although he wasnt to sure what Mika would do. "Isnt that right Jack-kun" He laughed reaching around Mika and poking Jack.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm

"Aww, you made my day Jack-Kun~" Sho said happily as he appeared right next to his buddy and ruffled his hair with a smile before he started to pat it. "So, what's all this talk about Espada?" Sho asked more seriously, wondering if the rumors were really true.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm

"Damn, i call everybody for an important meeting and most of them don't show up and the ones that do won't shut up." Ryu started to get irritated and he briefly tapped his katana at his waist and it glowed golden and grew for a second. Lightning crashed through hte ceiling right in front of Ryu, "That should get everyone's attention." Ryu sighed.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Mika immediantly got up and ran out of the room, and Zen shot around to look at the captain commander, Ryo however, wasnt even fased, he knew it was coming and just took his time turning around
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Gabriel laughed and looked at Sho. "Great! You made it Sho-Kun~ Glad your he-." Gabriel was cut off by the lightning that made a loud noise and scarred away his drummer. He sighed and stood up. He walked out and grabbed Mika and pulled her back in with his arms wrapped around her. as he sat back down with her on his lap. "Its ok Mika-san lightning wont hurt you if i doesnt hit you." He laughed before looking at the commander. "Yo Captain Commander." He smiled rather innocently.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 pm

" Wow I'm in the creepiest division ever..." Jack said bored. BOOM. The lightning hit and everyone was silent but gabriel. Kaze sped over to Gabriel and unsheathed his sword. " Be quiet and dont take that tone with Kami-sama
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Ryo looked over at Kaze and sighed "siddown, bro, im worse than gabe and you aint sayin nothing to me"
((note, at this time, ryo is stronger than kaze, that equal thing happens after hollowfication))
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

"Shut up and don't take that tone with me bitch!" Kaze yelled " Now everyone the time to be quiet is now..... as you all have heard there is a new Espada. They might be the strongest generation of Espada yet so we need to take any precautions for the situation that they could probably kill us. So the rest is for you Ryu."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

"Whatever" sighed Ryo and sat down, mumbling insults about Kaze, if he used that tone again he would kill him, no matter the consequences
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Gabriel laughed lightly before his more serious look went on his face. "Apparently so. From what I heard they've had the same leader since Aizen lost to Ichigo Kurosaki. He's hes also said to be much more deadly than Aizen, not to mention sneaky." Gabriel spoke rather bluntly with Mika on his lap in a tight grip. Meanwhile Rena walked down the streets lost. She sighed before finally making it to the meeting. "Rena Takeshi here, Lt of the 4th squad, sorry im late I got lost.somanystreets." She smiled as she took her seat.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Mika blushed a bit on his lap "g-gabe, i can breath" she said blushing even more
Ryo then gave a cheeky salute to his friend Rena "hey baby, whats up" he said jokingly

Last edited by Thor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

"Everybody stop arguing!" More lightning crashed through the ceiling, "And brother, it's fine. I'm not as strict as Yamamoto-san. They can act however they like around me. But I do prefer Ryu." Ryu sighed again, "Alright yes, there is a new generation of Espada that will and can probably more powerful than us all. But power doesn't win battles. Will does. The Will to win. And now I officially declare war on the New Espada and command each and every one of you to gather all of your division and prepare them for war!" Ryu said with a determined look on his face.

Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 pm

" Sorry bro and Ryo sorry to get on bad terms with you. I have just had a lot of stress because I was the one to discover this first. There is another thing I need to say Ryu well um... there is a new species called yogoreta that is a mix of shinigami and arrancar. I met one , his family are descendants of Grimmjow and Akumi. If they grow big enough and tag-team with visards they could take down shinigami and arrancar at once." Kaze said. " What do we do? Kill the people because that is outrageous. And hey Jack what are you doing." Shadou said. Jack was texting on a cell phone. " Oh just texting with my grilfriend on this crazy thing called a cell phone." Jack said. He suddenly noticed everyone staring at him. "Sorry." He put away.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened before he stood up quickly letting go of Mika. "PREPOSTEROUS! We dont have the proper numbers not to mention we are low on members form the last fight, still! Are you a crazy man!" Gabriel snapped knowing it just wont be easy to walk in there. As far as he knew the arrancar could just slip into the seritie undecetced while they were gone. He then glared at Jack. "Jack. YOUR SLOW ON TECH~ I have about 4-5 cellphones and 7 smart phones all with over due bills." He laughed before Rena smiled brightly and looked up at Ryo. "I'm fine what about you there Mr. Im so big and strong because im the 11th squad captain, who looks somewhat like hitsugaya toshiro." She laughed loudly as she got him back for the baby thing.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 pm

"Wow" said ryo "what a long name" and also, i am reaching over 6 feet, a feat Hitsugayia never accomplished" he smiled after that
"Thanks" said Mika after Gabe let go and then pulled out her cell phone, which Ryo did also "really, Jack?" they said, sighing, Zen then responded "whats a cell phone" and the two facepalmed
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 pm

"A Cell phone is a device that humans use to keep in contact with each other. Our Soul-Phones are an advanced version of this same device, but ours allows us to wirelessly access the Seireitei's database and track Hollows. As for the Yogoreta, the eldest member of the family, Kouji Tokugawa, is a very close friend of my former student, Kensei Shirohana. The same Kensei that is an influential member of the organization X-cution, which is situated in Karakura town. I believe contact with the Yogoreta and the Fullbringers of X-cution will be our best bet for combatting this new threat." Sho said seriously to everyone that was there, and probably they would be surprised that he knew so much.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:09 pm

" Sorry guys it just we don't live on earth. I myself have the latest Iphone which wont be the latest in a few weeks." Jack apologized. " Yes I think that is a great idea Sho except for the fact that Xcution hates us." Shadou said.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:56 pm

"Stop fucking talking about phones and get your division ready, dammit!" Ryu yelled as thunder could be heard from above.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next