Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Burns Brightly

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fire Burns Brightly Empty Fire Burns Brightly

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Tochi walked his way down the steps of the building brushing his teeth and hair. He smiled clueless as he then finished cleaning himself. Right after haveing a large meal he ran out like a bird out of hell and headed for town. The scents of the place drove him crazy as he loved the meals everyone was cooking. Also the scents of fire were awesome. Tochi contuined to run around endlessly.

Last edited by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Fire Burns Brightly Empty Re: Fire Burns Brightly

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Kensei watched blankly as Tochi ran around. Ken was carrying Hikari no Shirohana in a sack that was specifically made for carrying a sword like a backpack. Ken could also sense that this boy wasn't an ordinary human at all. Scratch that, the kid wasn't even completely human. Was it really possible that a living person could be just like him? If he really is what I think he is, he would make an excellent ally... Might as well make the first move, but... I like his hair. Why? Pink hair is very unusual. "Did you have too much expresso or something?" Kensei asked with a raised eyebrow and an amused grin, which just looked like an awkward gesture coming from him.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Tochi stopped before smashing into a wall as the white haired boy spoke to him. He tilted his head in wonder of who the hell he was, and if he was talking to him. Tochi then noticed a shimmer in the bag and he had a small memory flash back. It was a sword that he dint know what it did because the memory was always cut short. Tochi pointed to himself with a blank lost child expression. "Waaaa? Me? No...... JUST RUNNING AROUND~" Tochi grinned and laughed before he started trashing around becuase there was scents all around him that he liked.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm

"What are you doing? And why do you smell like ash?" Kensei asked as he appeared right behind Tochi without making the solid sound of footsteps. "I'm Kensei Shirohana, by the way. Yours?" Ken said as he offered to shake Tochi's hand.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Tochi turned his head as he heard the what was meant to be quiet foot steps. Tochi again turned around and looked at him with his head tilted like a small puppy trying to understand you. He pouted as he felt insulted. "And you smell like blood." Tochi stated as he looked at the mans hand before reaching out and shaking it. "Tochi No Basan." He said with a rather childish face. Maybe this guy could be his friend.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Kensei facepalmed and started chuckling before he spoke. "I'm impressed, the only thing other than me that could smell the scent of blood on me would be an animal. Now that I know for sure that you're the phoenix, I absolutely must become your friend and act as your peer mediator." Ken said finally. "I'm sorry if I was rude, but I just needed to be sure. I am a Fullbringer, a human gifted with special powers that originate from something I love. In my case, my Fullbring turns me into a vampire, but I'm still mortal even though I won't get any older. I also take it that you are reborn in a new human form every time you die, and your tears have incredible healing powers that can neutralize any poison." Kensei concluded with a smile as he showed off his tattoo and his Fullbring's first form. "You can just call me Ken, Tochi-Kun." Kensei said with a fox-like smile.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Tochi paused as he let go of Kens hand. He tilted his head as the man went on. Tochi still really didnt know what he was. But he certainly wasnt anything people thought he would be at all. He was actually rather peaceful little guy besides getting into some petty trouble now and then but he really is a boy in a mans body. Tochi actually forgot half the stuff about himself thanks to the millions of memories he held inside his brain. Tochi then smiled as he heard the word friend and basicly ignored the rest of the stuff and smiled much like a child as he clung to Kensei like a child. "FRIEND! KENNY~" Tochi smiled as he held on tighter.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 am

Ken smiled and ruffled Tochi's hair kindly before he rubbed Tochi's back. "Have you been hanging around here for a while?" Kensei asked with a smile as Tochi clinged to him. "Is there anything you want to do, and are you planning on attending school?" Ken continued to ask casually, but all he wanted was to make sure that Tochi was happy. Kensei also sensed a stray Hollow somewhere in the area.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Tochi paused before smiling and still clinging to Kensei. He blushed and felt highly awkward before trying to hide himself behind Kenseis arm. "Y-y-yeah s-sense I got here." Tochi quivered as he answered the quiestion still awkward. " Im done school." He stated in a childish manner. "B-besides I hate school." Tochi whine before hugging Kenseis arm again.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Mizu was known at school as the golden boy. He was smart, athletic, all the girls wanted to go out with him. Mizu walked out of Tokyo High during a break and about ten guys appeared in front of him. " Hey Mizu all of our girlfriends left us for you and the coaches think we suck. You are gonna pay." Said the guy who looked like he was in charge of everything. " Well try something else i could tutor you." Mizu smiled. They pulled out base ball bats and switchblades. The head charged at Mizu but Mizu jumped and kicked him into the ground. " Who's next?"
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

(at Tokyo High)
Aryu had just left school. He casually walked through the hallway, constantly being pushed by bigger kids who thought they were cool. If they knew what I could do..... Aryu left the building and saw a little in the distance some guys approaching Mizu. Mizu finally noticed and after a few seconds they pulled out weapons and attacked Mizu. "Oh man they're screwed." Aryu laughed to himself as Mizu smashed somebody's head to the ground.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Mizu followed by dashing and round house kicking a guy in the face. he then flipped offthe wall and kicked some. He slid below another guy punching his balls. He then did a 36o while kicking (he did it like a handstand spinning in circles quickly.) he just blocked and punched the rest of the guys until they all ached and moaned at Mizu's feet. " My work is done." He said brushing off his pants.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

"Why do you hate school? I'm from Karakura Town, and I've been tracking down_" Kensei said before he sensed the Hollow make its appearance right behind him. Reacting with fluid and lightning-fast reflexes, Kensei sliced the Hollow vertically in half with Hikari no Shirohana; causing it to dissolve in ash-like reiatsu. "That Hollow." Kensei finished calmly before he directed his attention to Tochi. "Are you unharmed?" he asked with slight concern while he was holding his sword in his hand that wasn't being clinged onto by Tochi.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Tochi tilted his head as Kensei kept on speaking. "Somewheres nearby" Tochi grinned as he looked around for the general difrection it was in. He couldnt help but look at the hollow and flinch before it was sliced down before him. He blushed again feel awkward yet again. "Y-Yes..." Tochi basicly hide behind Kensei trying to hide himself again but he saw two familiar faces near by.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 pm

"Might I ask why you're blushing and hiding behind me, Tochi-Kun?" Kensei asked with a little bit of concern. Ken really wanted to know Tochi better, and to clear up this awkwardness that Tochi was feeling.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Tochis blush slowly disappeared as he looked at Kensei. He got his childish face on peered over Kenseis arm at him. "I dont know...... I always hide and blush becuase I get awkward over things easy >3<" Tochi went into a pout mode and clung to Kensei harder, and smiled. "I-i guess im not used to it." Tochi grinned and laughed.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Kensei was trying to hide his blush the entire time, but now it was obvious since Ken could now clearly feel Tochi's muscular frame. Kensei wasn't used to a guy being this close to him, and he was feeling embarrassed. Kensei was feeling deep compassion for Tochi, and he slowly sheathed his sword while he thought of a way to assess the situation. If anything, he felt like he had butterflies in his stomach. Was there something uplifting about this closeness, or did it have more meaning than just "simple friendship".
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Tochi paused and looked up at Kensei and laughed lightly before tilting his head to the side and poking Kenseis face. [color=red] "Oi whats up with you~?"/color] Tochi stood infront of Kensei looking at him deeply wondering what was up with him. "Why are you acting funny Kenny!?" Tochi said childishly.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 pm

"I-I've never been hugged as much or as closely as you have." Kensei said shyly as he loosened his tie. It was true because Kensei never had a family or a younger brother. To think that the most feared being in existence would embrace him brought joyful tears to his eyes, and he was on his knees before he realized his legs felt weak.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Tochi paused and looked at him before he was on his knees. He went into a small panic before kneeling down. "OI ARE YOU OK!" Tochi went up to him starting to nudge him in worry with his hand. "Oi Kensei! Whats teh matter!?" His paniced state went on and on.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Kensei hugged Tochi closely and tightly, so that Tochi could feel the quick and strong heartbeat. "Please.... Hold me...." Kensei struggled to say as waterfalls of tears flooded out of his eyes. Kensei's sensitive side had finally broken through, and he desperately needed Tochi's affectionate embrace.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Tochi blushed brightly pauseing as he was hugged. What was he supposed to do. He tried to squirm away but really couldnt and his face became redder and redder as the hug went on. He tried to make himself feel like he wasnt there at all but it wasnt working very well. Tochi slowly move his hands to shyly hug Kensei back not knowing what to do at all. "Oi.......t-this i-is awkward......" Tochi spoke with his shy stutter. tochi wasnt hugging him tightly more like rather loosly.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Kensei let go of Tochi and smiled as he wiped his tears away with his arm. "Sorry, I'm usually better conducted emotionally." Kensei said calmly as he stared at his lap, like he had gone too far with something.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Tochi gave a sigh of relief as he was let go. He crawled backwards and shrunk down by sloughing his back. His expression was still red and awkwad but h gave more or less the upset puppy look to it like he had done something wrong himself. "Im not good at helping people....." Tochi whined in his shy catious voice.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:48 pm

"Yo Mizu-kun!" Aryu said happily. Suddenly he stopped. A Hollow was close by, he could smell it. He turned his head to see a hundred yards away someone cutting down a Hollow and a someone else who seemed.....familiar. "Is that.....Tochi? C'mon Mizu!" Aryu ran toward the incident. And half way there he stopped and dropped down laughing, "HAHAHAHA! That white haired dude started hugging Tochi like a perv and crying! His head is right by Tochi's balls! HAHAHA! *XD*"
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next