Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

destruction of rukongai

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

destruction of rukongai - Page 3 Empty Re: destruction of rukongai

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm

" Damnit where did that punk go!" kaze yelled as he went back seireitei.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Ryo woke up in his hospital bed and saw Rena above him, which made Ryo smile "Hey, sorry if I was any trouble" said Ryo smiling "I probably should have ended the battle quickly." he then yawned and got up and sat on his bed, then fell back onto his bed and yawned.
(note, he lost his shirt in the battle)
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Then Ryos phone began to ring, so he picked it up "hello?" he said through the phone, still laying on the bed looking a Rena
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Rena winked them smiled Before pinning him down on the bed giving a rather dark glare at him. There was no one in the room but her and him the blind were closed and the door was locked. "You will keep your mouth shut about my bankai and my shikai if you dont Ill have no choice but to take your postion when they fin out." She threanted him before kissing him on the lips and tracing circles on his chest with her finger.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 pm

"Whoa, heheh, ok" he laughed, still on the phone and when he hung up, he looked at her and smiled "your hot when your scary" he said and then kissed her for awhile until the phone rang again, which made him sigh and picked it up, talked for awhile and hung up again. "where going back to soul society tomorrow, unless you wanna go earlier" he said to her in a serious tone and waited for her response.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Rena blushed lightly and did her innocent little hand waving action. "Im not sexy, well compared to that whore I am but you ge my- Neve mind im pretty, sexy." Rena smiled before he kissed her and she kissed him back. She sat up and smiled. "Your not allowed to leave until I cheack you out to see Tanpopo did its job." She winked.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

"Oh, ok then" said Ryo who then got back under the covers of the bed "I think I'm gonna go back to bed while you check, get me when your done" he said roughing his white hair
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Rena smiled as she cheack him over before giving a nipple twister. "WAKE UP! your all healed up" Rena laughed before she kissed him lightly and held his hand.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:49 pm

"DAMN IT!" yelled Ryo, shooting up rubbing his nipple and looking at Rena "not anymore, jeezus" he laughed dryly and kissed her back "K, lets go, I've got my friend waiting for me at the 11th company house"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Rena laughed before kissing him better and walking off with him. "If hes gonna harasse me Expect me to beat him with a frying pan or like i did with it." The it refered to the whore a few days earlier. Rena made it to the company house and sat down before heading to a kitchen and whipping up something to eat.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 pm

"haha, ok then" he laughed and walked with her until they reached the company house ((switch to serineti))
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum