Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

destruction of rukongai

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

destruction of rukongai Empty destruction of rukongai

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 pm

a gate opened and what seemed to be an arrancar came out.the arrancar was holding white boll and walked out of the opening of the gate.''lluvia muertos de la venganza''the arracar put his hand up in the air and one hundred cero' where fired from his palm,in a few seconds those cero's came down and destroyed a big part of west rukongai.''the other hand of the arrancar(with the boll) was also raised,but this time it whas the boll that shot hundreds of rays.all those rays started sucking up dead and wounded souls,and locked them up in the boll.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

destruction of rukongai Empty Re: destruction of rukongai

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Ryo, who was taking a walk through the Rukongai to recover from his massive hangover had finally done it. He was still daydreaming about the date he had been on last night. this is weird Ryo thought being romantic is so awkward but still he could still here Rena's voice in his head...BAM west city was totally desolated and the souls of the dead were being sucked of there souls. Ryo could see..no, thats not "ARRANCAR" he yelled, drawing his sword and pumping his spiritual pressure as he drew his sword and charged the hollow/shini
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm

''h-''was all the arrancar could say before he drew his sword in reflex and blocked the attack.he may had stopped the sword of hitting him but the massive power oh his opponent smashed him threw the remaining's of rukongai.as the arracar sood up he noticed the strength of the one who smashed him.
''interesting..vagar por la tierra''a red glow came fro the arracar and wings of reiatsu growed behind him.''cadena de arma cero''hundreds of cero's where fired in a split second toward the stranger.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Kaze kept wandering around Soul Society and then seeing two espada fighting RYO? He was amazed. Wow this is an early attack. My prank can go on later. " Tatsumaki RUSH!" He yelled as he activated his shikai. " Kaze n'ora. He sent a wave of energy at the ceros as he charged for the one who was doing nothing.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:11 pm

youri saw the new guy deflect his cero's and began rushing to him while making a slashing move with his sword.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:15 pm

" SHIT!" Kaze yelled as he was surprised Ryo didnt make a move before that guy did. Kaze shot a powerful blast of wind at himself pushing him away. " So it is you and me?"
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:22 pm

''seems so''said the arrancar.el mundo que había sido creado por reatsu Wil ahora volver a las cenizas que provenían de''the remaining s of the destroyed buildings changed into reatsu,the reatsu took the form of what looked like snow flakes.the reatsu gathered in youri's palm and slowly made the red glow a green glow.the arrancar quickly rushed at the soul reaper,it seemed the arracar tried to push the soul reaper with his palm.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

When Ryo got there he saw that Kaze had already taken the arranger and sighed, but then noticed there was another one, who seemed even stronger than the first. Ryo jumped at Miguel and stated "11 squad captain Ryo Yammakenshi, I know your really not doing anything, but for the sake of these innocent villagers, I must fend you off"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:15 pm

"But I didnt do anything T.T, and you look mean.." Miguels eyes started tearing up. He didnt want to fight, and he didnt come to do harm. He simply came to obsserve the souls interact. Miguels Number 5 was well hidden underneath his coat, He was not going to try and Cause trouble.. but if he was attacked by the looks of that man he would have to defend himself.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Rena received word of an attack and was sent to heal the wounded as she was told. When she got there she fell to her knees looking at the destruction. How could someone do that?! she though to herself in a angered daze before standing up and releasing her fake zanpokuto and starting to hell the wounded.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 pm

it seemed youri made a fake attack since he jumped to the right on the precise moment he would hit kaze.youri was now facing the one healing the wounded.once again he was aiming his palm on the new one and tried to push the white hand against the..someone..
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Ryo looked at Miguel "if you dont wanna fight, run" he said firmly, holding his position "you saw what your friend did to the city, we dont tolarate that"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Miguel looked at Ryo, he had his friend here beside him, He couldnt run away. Miguel talked back towards Ryo "I cant just leave him behind Sad , ok tell you what you're a nice guy, if u manage to give me enough damage ill retreat, the same doesnt go for you.. that way im not betraying my friends and i dont look like a bad guy Very Happy." Miguel was hoping he'd say yes, since he was completely against fighting till the death.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"Well the thing is..." started Ryo "I can control myself now but when I start fighting I get...well...crazy, so no promise on you retreating alive but I guess that works" Ryo said lifting his sword "Im just sayin' one slice at me and im not stopping until your dead or i dont feel like chasing you"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm

"If you dont promise i wont fight T.T" miguel was scared of the big meanie. In his mind he had to know there wouldnt be blood shed for a battle to start, Murder was not in his mind. He will not kill no matter the consiquences. He will also not fight the oponent, if he was unable to continue he would stop emmediatly. But would a shinigami hold the same sentimentals of life?
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Rena blinked as something was shot at her. She managaed to jump out of the way but her hair was hit by the blast. She twitched before she gripped her zanpokuto tightly feeling the blood on her neck running down her back. She looked at the others and smiled. She spoke to them. "Promise me, not to tell anyone of this or Ill kill all of you." Rena threanted them before she placed the bottom of the blade on her hand and move her hand up it making blood trickle down it. She flicked the sword back flinging the blood onto the ground. "S L A U G H T E R, C H I H I M E!" Her voice went slightly insane for a moment before the blood wrapped around the blade changing it completely. It turned into a cleaver before their very eyes. Rena did a sudden flash step appearing behind the espada and giving a large quick slash.

THEME

Last edited by Mana-Kun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:52 pm

"Fine, all try my best to contain myself, besides, i kinda like you, LETS GO!" and with that he got into a full defense stance "your move, i promise"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Miguel took the promise and smiled Very Happy, "Ok here i go" Miguels Sonido and Strength are the only weapon he uses, His strength and speed are what made him espada 5. Miguel Torpedo'd himself towards Ryo aiming for his left arm, Miguel took out his Hand and made it into the form of a dagger. The pressure from teh impact was seen the moment he Propeled himself in that matter
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Ryo waited for the last second to release all of the spirit energy that was inside him and not in the 5 viles. This should make a regular soul or human kneel down and everyone else be fazed. He then, at amazing speed, shot his sword to his left to block the dagger. He then smiled, and sent a kick straight to the mans stomach (if hit this would make him go flying) "THIS IS SOO GREAT" he said in an insane like voice
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Miguel was pounded in the stomach, He went flying through the Rukon. He tried to stop himself to not hurt too many lives. Smoke covered the area, when Miguel came walking out of the rubble, Virtually unscathed. "Wow nice kick, But why use your strength so quickly were not in a hurry?" Miguel Dissapeared with Sonido, and appeared behind Ryo instantly. Miguel made a kick aiming downwards, the power was felt even before impact. The kick was aimed at his Right shoulder.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Ryo smiled and shunpoed in the opposite direction and yelled "if your powerful enough, i might just show you what Ive hidden from everyone" he yelled happily, running at the man and slashing at him with his sword at high speeds
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Miguel dodged teh techniques, as each one came after the next Miguel kapt trying to move around without getting cut. Miguel after the series of slashes found an opening, He Sliced his arm towards the enemy, Making it into the shape of a dagger. He aimed in the chests center. the pressure of the impacts were felt as Ryu kept swinging the sword.

Last edited by Crow on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:02 pm

" No way in hell you will get away from me!" Kaze screamed at youri. He launched himself in swirling winds like a tornado except so fast they shred things at touch.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 am

Ryo just smiled and swung his sword, attempting to blow it out of the way and then quickly brought the sword back and slashed at his chest. "YES" he yelled "I LOVE ASS KICKING!!"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 am

Miguel was scared of getting slashed,He stepped back barely missing the slash "OMG!!, that was too close hehe T.T" His face in tears. Ryos technique had a presure that miguel assumed couldve hurt him."Normal attacks are gunna be hard to hit me hehe" Miguel used Sonido again appearing infront of Ryu, He sent a kick to the side that would impact him in such a way that it'd send him flying.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum