Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Rp (In Character)

2 posters

Go down

Zombie Rp (In Character) Empty Zombie Rp (In Character)

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:16 pm

The setting, a small city north of new york city. Allen awoke from his slumber and stretched out as he got out of bed. Today was the 3rd week of school and he didnt want to be late. He put on his cloths and had some breakfeast before walking to school. Today was a nice clear sunny day. He smiled as he entered the highschool on the hill before takin his seat. He wasnt going to just be lost for his first test in his maths class. He opened his notebook and started to study away with his glasses on.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Zombie Rp (In Character) Empty Re: Zombie Rp (In Character)

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:20 pm

youri woke up happy knowing that he had math the first our of school.he noticed it was a nice sumer day and enjoyed it to its fullest.at arrival he noticed allen sitting..and..reading?he wondered why someone who would fail would study. he sat down on his usual table and started sleeping.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Allen smiled and waved to Youri as he walked by got no reply. He sighed before standing up and heading to the bathroom. He finished up and the accouterments were one. He walked by the staircase to see outside someone was making a lot of noise outside near the gate. He paused and looked outside. The PE teacher and supervisor went to get ride of the man but they were randomly bitten. Allen paused and his eyes went wide as he heard screams and the teachers started biting each other. Alln paniced as he ran up the stairs and into the classroom. "Everyone believe me when I say this but RUN NOW! Something is going terribly wrong. Some teachers were just attacked, and now attacking each other. WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" Allen stated loudly as the teacher was bitching at him.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 am

the classmates heard it and ran for their life's but one student kept sitting.''yo,the hell are you talking about.have any proof?then i will go look with you and if i see your lying prepare the be headbutted.''said youri while standing up calmly and following allen
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

Allen dodged some people before he looked at the smart kid. "I not lying im dead serious now lets go!" Allen snapped as he grabbed the boys hand and pulled him outside and started running before stopping at a closet and smashing down the door. Soon enough an annoument came on. "Everyone please remain calm, go into code blue lock- WHAT THE HELL GET AWAY DAMMIT!"[/color] A scream was heard over the PA followed by the sounds of gun shots. Allen looked at the boy. "See I told you now hurry up we need to get somewhere safe." Allen grabbed large piece of metal and bent to work as a crowbar.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:32 am

0_0 ''what the fuck..'' he said at a normal tone.youri grabbed some books and walkd after allen
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Allen ran of into the hall dodging some panicing people in his way while looking back at the book worm. "Are you going to worry about books or your life?" He stated before stopping dead in his tracks to see a few zombies standin in their path. He tightly gripped the handle and looked up at it.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down