Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

+4
yourivdb
Luke-sensei
Thor
Mana-Kun
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only} Empty Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Gurin sat on his throne. The stone chair, rater uncomfortable, stupid, gray, slit, junk is what it was. And after all these years he finally had enough of it. The place needed a touch up. He snapped his finger and a few higher number arrancar ran around the corner and bowed. "Get me some things for my throne to make it comfortable." Gurin growled as they ran off and came back making things more comfortable. Soon enough he got some new chairs for the meeting table and all their chairs were fairly comfertable but formal at the same time. He smiled before he sat in his chair and started to sharpen his zanpokuto and wait for his espada. "You assholes are slow hurry the fuck up before I have to stand up and kill you all." Gurin growled rather in yelling manner.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only} Empty Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Thor Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Haru walked into the room and sat at his spot as number 3 "Hello Gurin-Sama, im sorry I was so late but i ran into some...difficulties"
Flashback:
A clan of hollows hissed and growled as Haru picked up one of there young "whhhhat will you do withhhh hhhhim?" one of them demanded "i will remove his mask and make him my servant" haru replied "you cannot do thisss" another one said and the whole clan charged him, as Haru smiled, grabbing his sword
End
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only} Empty Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 pm

" Gurin I have been here the whole time" Lobo appears from a dark corner. He sits down in his ice throne that has a the number one encarved in it. " Well the others are late.,,,,We could kill them all and find more."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Gurin glared at Haru as he walked around the corner and into his chair. His chair looked much like his Resurrection. It has Teniticals around it and it look a fair bit like a sea creature. Above his head was the number engraved with "3" and under that was its word form. Lobo's chair resembled large ice throne that looked much like a wolf, it had the number "1" engraved at the top along with its word. On his own chair was the largest on their and was lavished in nice soft seating and arm rest. His looked much like a dragon. He sat on the dragons tail and the wings spread out behind the chair and the head reached about 4 feet above his head. It has green gems in it. His chair was engraved with the number "0" and its written form. Gurin growled as Haru arrived late and Lobo being a smart ass. "Then sit your ass down next time! Jesuses your such a shit head. And you Haru dont be going on tours of the area looking for a bitch then deciding you dont like em and kill em off. Your wasting otu numbers, I swear to god I need more fucking punctual people. Now where the fuck are the others?" Gurin growled as cursed before looking at them. "You better like the chairs. I made them more suitable for my Espada then the ones that idiot aizen made for his."
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Lobo had a small smile because of his masters anger seemed funny. " I don't know have you recruited all of them?" Lobo said astonished because there were only three Espada members when it was a group meeting. He a knife out of ice. " Or have you and they are late and should die.."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 pm

"Now now, lobo" said Haru "as much as i'd like to have a challanging fight myself we must have 10 members we know we can trust" he said, sitting on a throne made of limestone and a 2 carved in it
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Gurin growled at looked at them. "Both of you just shud ap! What the fuck is the point of battling something that is inferior to yourself. You know your place, and if they dont reconsize it kill them. I have brought the new age of espada here and only I will lead it for centuries to come. And as we did before and has it always has been my number one rule, kill those who stand in your way." Gurin said as he snapped his fingers and some beverages were brought.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 pm

youri walked threw the halls of las noches till he reached some room with some weird figures.
as he saw number 0 above one of the chairs he decided that should be the leader.
''i am here to join a fractione...''
he said with a cold respectles voice.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 pm

"Ok then" said Haru in a monotone "you may join mine if you wish, my last recruits...were bothersome"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm

''hm?''
he reply'd.
''number 2...heh...''
he said at an disgracing way.
''how do i know you are not just another backstabber in this pit of envy.
he said while holding his hand on the pommel of his katana.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 pm

"you dont, but i could still sent your ass into a perminent coma anytime i wish, besides, is that any way to talk to a superior?" he said coldly
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

''hehehehehe.....you heard me right..so yes that is a way.''
he said with a little grin on his face.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 pm

"Hmm" he said, smiling, he could use someone with balls to challange a espada in his fraction "if you want the job, it yours" he said
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 pm

''good''
he said while walking to the chair with 2 on it ans sat on the ground behind it.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Gurin laughed loudly waiting for a battle to break out. "You people suck balls, he defied you but yet you let him be on your side. Well I guess it doesnt matter, I dont like pussys in my presenace. Everyones fraccion and espada will recieve a seat of their own." Gurin smiled as he snapped his ingers and some weak arrancar and started making a chair to fit the young new arrancar before placing it just beside the 3rd seat. "Now arrancar number 13 how powerful are you? I warn you now if you show any sign of betrayal or disobeying orders we will kill you."
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Lobo yawns. " I say we kill him for talking back to a superior. Eh he can live actually unless he is to weak." Lobo calmly said. Lobo then turned around and looked at a weaker arrancar. " Where the hell is my drink!" Lobo shouted in his wolf bark knocking the arrancar through the wall. " Pitiful creature." Lobo stammered
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 pm

youri sat down and grinned again.
''how can you control your power if you dont have self-control''
he said to all the espada that had been acting violent.
''i am strong enough to control my powers,and if you had no brute force i would kick your but''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

"Careful youri, these guys are not as understanding as i am" he said "and they do in fact have the brute force"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 pm

''i do not fear dead...nor do i fear one of them''
he said to the guy he still did not know the name of.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Gurin spat on the ground before he glared at his first espada. " Number 13, watch your mouth. As you can see this is self control, we chose to do this and if you defy me i will have no probleme breaking every last bit of your body into nothingness." Gurin hissed before he looked at his other espada. "You are rather luck that hes your's or else I would have killed him already for being the most retarded arrancar in my sight. Just make goo use of him as I dont like it when people bitch." His voice boomed, his throne made him more look more and more powerful as you looked at it.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 pm

" Yeah shut the hell up. 'Cause I might just kill you right now. Might, that is, so stop!!" Lobo was starting to get angry. " You respect your superiors and Haru teach him a lesson or two if he talks back ever". Lobo pulled out his sword and examined it.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 am

''*sigh*i do not see the point of this,excuse me i have better things to do like counting the sand that is in huaco mundo.''
he then walked away threw the door he came from and walked to the outside of loch noches and began training.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Alejandro was finally able to make it to the meeting, and he sat down without saying a word. Besides, he didn't want to disturb anything too much, and he really didn't have much to say.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Gurin turned his head and looked at the fraccion that left and as his 4th espada walked through. He looked at him and laughed. "Your late ass hole, get on time before I have to kick your light and dark ass." Gurin stuck out his tongue and waved his hand to signal a drink. Aljandos chair looked much like his own but it had 3 wings on each side one being bat wings the other angel. He smashed the glass in his hand before standing up. "Hollow rebellion." Gurin glared out of his window to see a few hundred hollow and a single arrancar walk down towards them. [color=green][b] " Hmmmm to bad My espada dont get over thrown. Lobo, Alejandro, whip them out before they reach the gates. Id much like my walls to stay clean of blood I just got them rebuilt and I wont be happy if they are broken again.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 pm

" Yes sir this will be easy" Lobo said. He jumped out into the air making an ice platform to cushion his landing as he made a huge glacier smash some of the rebels. He fell and got up. " Who is next?" Lobo asked stabbing one after the other.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum