Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth and Training Arc

+2
Thor
Admin Kurosaki
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Truth and Training Arc Empty The Truth and Training Arc

Post by Admin Kurosaki Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 am

RING

Sora hopped up out of his seat in English class and headed to go pack his backpack up. School was over for Spring Break and Sora was ready to get out of there. He saw his friend Hideyo running out of Math. Sora finished packing his bag and he tossed it over his right shoulder. He calmly walked down the hall towards Hideyo. Girls all around him started to give him flirtatious looks and one even said, "Hey Sora-kun! Wanna come over to my house tonight and have a really good time." Sora ignored them as he always did. None of the girls he'd talked to in the grade were any interesting. There were the ugly ones and the hot ones, none of them unique and only two types. He wanted someone unique, they didn't even have to be smart or athletic or talented just unique. Well and they had to be a girl. He walked up right next to his friend, "Hey Hide-kun. Wanna hang out later?" Sora said expressionlessly. Suddenly Sora collapsed on the floor, writhing in pain. A faint glow emanated from his tattoos. "AAGGGHHH!" All around the hallway people turned to look at Sora, stunned. Nobody moved.

A Hollow was approaching the school, and this one so happened to be the one that killed Sora's parents. It was out for the same taste in blood.

Sora's blood.

Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Truth and Training Arc Empty Re: The Truth and Training Arc

Post by Thor Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 am

RIIIIINNNG
The bell rang and Hidayo ran out of the classroom, happy to be gone. He had no desire to know what the hell the square root of 58 was, hell there probably wasnt even one, but he didnt care, he just wanted the whole damn day to be over. As he walked through the hallway, girls gave him sexy looks and some even flirting with him sluts he thought, they were all the same, he and his friend Sora agreed, except for one. Yoko. She was cute, smart and funny, and best of all, she was actually interesting and not willing to sell herself to him. Seeing her in the hallway, Hidayo was about to talk to her when he heard a scream from behind him. It was Sora. He ran over to him "dude, sora, are you al-" he then saw the tattos glowing on him. Hidayo's mind was racing, did he, no, not possible, but, at that moment, he sensed a hollow. He then took his friends arm and dragged him down the hallway and upstairs in the lunch area, which was empty, and put him down "how long have you had those tattos?" he asked firmly
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 am

Kensei woke up from the bell ringing in the cafeteria, and he flinched as his neck started to really hurt due to his tattoo becoming active, and the veins around it started to flex as his eyes started to glow red. A Hollow is coming here already? That kid... Is he like me? Ken thought as he stood up and observed the two underclassmen. "He's probably reacting like that because there is a Hollow nearby. At least that's what this thing is reacting to." Ken said seriously to the two students as he showed them the strange reaction that was happening around his glowing tattoo. "Normally, I'd try to go after this thing, but it must be his to kill if he's hurting so much from it's presence. So stand up tall, kid, and be a man." Ken said coldly as he looked at Sora with a slight grin.

(OOC: the square route of 58 is a little more that 7.6 [so it's not a very precise number], if you wanted to know really badly. lol.)
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am

((I will try a different format for rping))

Goruden and Suna walked up to the school. " I since a Hollow." Suna said quietly. " Yes I know. It is coming to this school. Why would this school attract a Holow? Lets enroll and find out." Goruden said suspiciously. They walked into the building and went to enroll. They did then started touring and suddenly were stopped by a teacher. " Come on. You guys are the new kids right? Because you are late for classs" the teacher said in a rush. They went to class. " Okay kids this is Goruden Hoshi and Suna Kotaru. They are new today. You may go sit down." - The teacher said. Later that day they entered the cafeteria and spotted Sora. " that kid has high levels of spiritual pressure" Goruden said. " I think he might be attracting Hollows. Oh and look at those tatoos they are odd. We should go meet him." They walk over to him." Hello I'm new my name is Goruden Hoshi and this is Suna Kotaru. What is your name?"
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 pm

The pain slightly subsided and he looked up dazed. "Thanks, Hida-kun." He glanced around, a silver haired boy stood above him smirking, he kind of recognized the kid from the Senior class. Two other kids he'd never seen before looked down at him. He looked back at Hida, "I.....a long time. But nothing like this has ever happened." He looked at the ground, saddened by those bad memories. He looked back up, slightly angered by those memories and the pain in his back and arms, "And really?! When I'm having some sort of problems you tell me to "stand up tall"! and what the hell is a hollow?!" He looked at the three older kids, well one looked to be his age but whatever, "You seem to know what the fuck is going on?! So what is?! And don't go around telling people what to do, bastard!" Just then Sora collapsed again, writhing in pain. The tremors were back.

Closer and close the Hollow approached the school, "Soul.....blood......SOUL! I am hungry! I want souls!" The Hollow turned to the area where the cafeteria was, "That soul."
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:42 pm

"Hollows are dark souls that wear bone-like masks. They also have a hole in some part of their body. Only beings that are spiritually aware can see these monsters as well as the warriors from heaven that slay them. These warriors wear feudal era attire, and they protect the balance of Spirit Energy between this plane and the next." Kensei briefly explained as he folded his arms and looked out of a window before he looked back at Sora. "According to what the Hollow has already stated, he's after you. Tell me, are you the offspring of it's prey?" he asked to tattooed boy, wondering if his assumption was correct.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:52 pm

"How the hell should i know?! My god don't ask me so many questions when I'm fucking on the ground in pain!" The pain became the most painful it had been and Sora could hardly think. And then the pain subsided completely.Sora could finally think, so the masked things that i've seen recently are probably hollows. And this guy claims that the reason my tattoos are hurting are because of some Hollow that might have killed my birth parents. But why are my tattoos hurting specifically. What the hell is going on?! But if this thing killed my parents....... Sora slowly stood up, "So how do you kill a Hollow?" His eyes were full of rage, he, just like the Hollow wanted blood. More specifically the Hollows. I'm gonna tear that mask off of that thing's godforsaken face!
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Goruden looked at Kensei. " Who are you and are you in Xcution or a Soul Reaper?" asked Goruden. " If a Hollow is coming then Suna and I will take care of it. Now who are you?" Well I wonder what Hidayo is doing here? " Suna can you locate the hollow." " He is coming quickly and wih lots of power." said Suna in a rush
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Hidayo looked at the two xcution members "hey, guys, what bring you two here?" he asked, then turned to the hollow then, running towards its direction till he reached it and producing cards out of his hands "dont worry yourselfs, you two, all handle this" and with that, he sent the card flying at the hollows mask, and if it hit, the card would cut it
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:03 pm

" We felt lots Spiritual Pressure in the school, so we enrolled and found all the power inside him. Wait who are you?" he asked Sora politely. Suna looked out the window impatiently. " Ugh Hidayo kill it come on!" Suna shouted " Or else I'll do it."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:17 pm

"I am Kensei Shirohana, and of coarse I'm with Xcution. I'm surprised your aware of Shinigami." Kensei replied before he disappeared from sight, and reappeared right as he kicked the Hollow squarely in the face. "Let's finish this one quickly, Hidayo" Ken said as he kicked off the Hollow, and landed gracefully as it's mask became severely cracked.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:19 pm

((no calling hits, ken))
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 pm

"What the hell are you people?" Sora looked stunned as he saw the two, "You never told me you had superpowers Hida-kun! Well anyway if this thing killed my parents i'm not gonna let you two do all the killing." Sora ran at the Hollow, "Wait but how do you kill it again?"

The Hollow had blasted a cero destroying Hida's cards. It immediately came back after the kick. (btw it's a menos grandes) "SOUL! BLOOD!" It shot a Cero at Sora. "What the hell?!" Sora held his hand up ass if to block the attack and his wold tattoo glowed. Hundreds of ice shards flew out of thin air through the Hollow's Cero. Sora looked at his hands, "How did i do that?! That was awesome!" He noticed a silver glow reflecting off the walls. "That's coming from my tattoo." He said, stunned. "Alright let's try something else. C'mon some sort of weapon. Some sort of weapon." His moon tattoo glowed from his sweatshirt and a long katana appeared in his hand in a flash of blue light. "Sweet!" He held the katana up in something he thought was sort of an attack stance, "Let's go!" He charged at the Hollow, his sword flickering blue.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:32 pm

"Huh, well what do you know" said Hidayo "that spirtitual pressure was for a reason" and with that he pulled out a card and threw it up into the air, and the card transformed into a katana, which he started to swing very quickly and make wind blades shoot at the menos mask.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:54 pm

" Stop" Goruden pulled out Lost Hope and blocked the attacks. " Let him fight. This is his parents killer and I wanna see his abilities. And Kensei I'm with Xcution also sadly we haven't met, but you might know me as the new prodigy. But i must say Sora here has more potential then anyone of us." Goruden said everything as if he wants to be friends with Sora and is interested in his powers. " How did Xcution not know about this Fullbring user." Suna said suspiciously.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

"The boy does have a lot of potential, I even sense that he has the potential to be our leader. Would you then be codenamed 'Gold'?" Ken inferred about Sora, and asked Goruden in honest curiousity.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 pm

" Yes. And this is codename: sandstorm. His name is based off his fullbring. I say we should tell the rest of Xcution about Sora." Gold said happily " He seems like leader leading us into battle. So Im guessing you are the agent with the vampire fullbring because i recognize your tatoo."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Kensei became very surprised, and he got right in Gold's face. "When did you first see it?" Ken asked as he trembled with excitement. Never had anyone recognized his tattoo before now. This was probably the first time he ever felt normal.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 pm

" Oh when you attacked the monster it glowed and i've heard about an agent like that" said Goruden
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 pm

"It's true that I will never age past 18, but I do hunger for blood out of necessity. I am still somewhat mortal, but I can also regenerate by drinking blood as well." Ken said explaining what his Fullbring was.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Sora jumped high in the air, higher than he ever had before. A light flickered from his feet. He was a quick learner. He brought his sword up and a blue aura encircled the blade. Sora paused and looked at his sword, "Hm....sweet! Just like an anime! I guess I'll have to give it a cool name. How about Kami no Munkatto. Sounds cool enough." Sora said but he didn't smile, nothing on his face moves except for his lips. "Kami no Munkatto! Suck on this Hollow asshole!" A blue "cut" of energy shot from the blade and went straight through the Hollow's body. Sora landed on it's face and grabbed it's mask. "DIE!" He ripped off it's mask and a huge amount of reiatsu shot out of where the mask once was and knocked Sora off and the entire Hollow started to disintegrate. "Holy shit!" Sora yelled, again nothing but his lips moved. Just then his eagle tattoo glowed yellow through his sweatshirt and huge eagle wings sprouted from his back, ripping the sweatshirt in half. "My god! This is awesome." He slowly glided back down to everyone else and collapsed, exhausted. "zzzzzz..."
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

" Lets go back Gold. We can meet you guys up tomorrow." said Suna. " I will stay you go." Gold said. He walked over to Sora. "Well I guess we should go treat his wounds. His power is amazing. Hey Hidayo..Kensei you can come and help us explain everything once he wakes up." They walked off dragging Sora with them.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm

"Mk" replied hidayo, following them to wherever. Then, he put all his equiptment back into cards and the cards were absorbed into his skin
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Kensei sighed and actually picked Sora up in his arms, and carried him properly. "Where should we take him? To HQ?" he asked, and nodded in response to help explain everything to Sora.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

" No way. That is way to far away. We were taking him to the nearest outpost. It was the old HQ...y'know during the golden age with ichigo and ginjo and orihime and chad and yukio and ri- sorry I'm getting out of hand" said Goruden. They walked in and layed him on a bed to rest. Goruden looks out to every agent there. " This boy is showing reiatsu levels of Ichigo." Everyone suddenly had their own private conversation.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum